User Tag List

Thread: Mortal Instruments (Cassandra Clare)

Default Mortal Instruments (Cassandra Clare)

Does anyone happen to have read this YA series? Any thoughts on what type the characters might be?

Jace, Clary, Isabelle, Alec, Magnus, Simon, Luke, Valentine etc.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. C.S. Lewis

No one? I'll attempt a guess with:

Jace - ENTJ
    Clary - ISFP
    Isabelle - ESFx
    Alec - INxJ
    Simon - INTP
    Magnus - ENTP
    Luke - ISTP
    Valentine - xNTJ

And if anyone has read Infernal Devices:

Tessa - INFx
    Jem - INFJ (probably)
    Will - ExTP (?)
    Jessamine - ESFJ
    Charlotte - ISFJ
    Henry - INTP
    Nate - xSTP
    Sophie - ISFJ
    Gideon etc.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp

surely Isabelle's a T?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp

Jace- INTJ
    Clary- ISFP
    Simon- INTP
    Alec- ISTJ
    Magnus- ENxP
    Isabelle- ENFP or ENTJ
    “The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars..." -Jack Kerouac

ENFP. 4w3-7w6-8w9 sx/so. Pisces/Aries cusp. Writer. Artist. Dilettante. Snarky optimist. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Jace- INTJ
    Clary- ISFP
    Simon- INTP
    Alec- ISTJ
    Magnus- ENxP
    Isabelle- ENFP or ENTJ
    Agreed on all except for Isabelle, whom I can't place. Why EN instead of ES? Otherwise, nicely done!

I think Magnus is an ENTP.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
    Jace- INTJ
    Clary- ISFP
    Simon- INTP
    Alec- ISTJ
    Magnus- ENxP
    Isabelle- ENFP or ENTJ
    Agreed on all except for Isabelle, whom I can't place. Why EN instead of ES? Otherwise, nicely done!

I think Magnus is an ENTP - he shows more extraverted feeling than introverted feeling, and

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by elehci View Post

I think Magnus is an ENTP.
    I wasn't sure about Isabelle, but she reminds me of myself in an Ne-Te loop. I can't see her as an ESTJ, so I thought ENTJ might be possible. I think ENFP was wishful thinking

You may be right about Magnus. I think you could make a case for either, but ENTP was my first choice
    “The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars..." -Jack Kerouac

ENFP. 4w3-7w6-8w9 sx/so. Pisces/Aries cusp. Writer. Artist. Dilettante. Snarky optimist. <3

I didn't think of ENTJ but now that you mention it I could see that! Definitely not ESTJ though.