• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sucker Punch MBTIs

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
((NOTE: This is in regards to the Zach Snyder film, Sucker Punch. Since the topic of discussion is not focused upon the quality of the film itself, I would appreciate it if criticism were kept to a minimum. And it would make me very sad. And I don't think any of us are here to be sad, are we? =D ))

I know we don't really get to know 'the girls' very well over the course of the film, but my way of perceiving the characters leads me to believe that:

Babydoll: INFx (*very* lush alternate-reality imagination, getting the idea to escape during a very symbolic dream-sequence based off of things she'd subconsciously seen. She seems a little too concerned with the well-being of those she finds close to be an INFP, imo, so I'm betting INFJ. Maybe I'm biased? =/)

(I dunno about the others right now, so Ima try and take some random guesses)
Sweet Pea: ESTJ
Rocket: ENFx
Blondie: ESFx
Amber: ISTP

Any ideas?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
why, oh why did you have to remind me that this movie exists :boohoo:

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
why, oh why did you have to remind me that this movie exists :boohoo:

Because it matters to me. If you seem to abhor it so much, then why bother commenting?

I'm just saying.

Jaguar

Because it matters to me. If you seem to abhor it so much, then why bother commenting?

You need to forgive her. She's very sensitive — even cries during Midas Muffler commercials.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the characters are not developed enough to have a type. The "girls" are just empty vessels for lonely nerds to fantasize about.

Trying to figure out their type is like trying to figure out the type of...Mr Clean.

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the characters are not developed enough to have a type. The "girls" are just empty vessels for lonely nerds to fantasize about.

Trying to figure out their type is like trying to figure out the type of...Mr Clean.

Which is exactly WHY I'm fantasizing about them and trying to type them. =P If that makes any sense.

KDude

Mr Clean is an ES...

Wait nevermind. You're right.

Never seen Sucker Punch. Sorry.

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mr Clean is an ES...

Wait nevermind. You're right.

Never seen Sucker Punch. Sorry.

It's alright. ^^

I just wanted to know if people saw something in that movie that I didn't...I guess I'm wrong.

I'm the only one on the internet who apparently gave a dang about it.