12 Last

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Default Instances of INFJ in media?

I'm not sure if this is the right place for me to ask this, but I was wondering...

Are there any instances of INFJ female characters? The reason I ask is because I'm having trouble knowing how I come across to other people, and I think getting to know about it through characters I'm already familiar with might help me 'figure it out'. (I'm not good at judging myself). Now...I'd like some more detailed examples, if possible, instead of just copy-and-pasting from the nearest list you found on Google; none of those lists give enough detail for list a character I'm familiar enough with to really make an example.

Okay, maybe I can make it easier if I do it this way; I'll list some of the movies/tv series I'm most familiar with, and if you guys know of an INFJ character in them, could you please let me know?

TV series:
    Firefly
    Dark Angel
    Game of Thrones
    Six Feet Under
    Bones

Movies:
    Inglourious Basterds
    Pulp Fiction
    Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
    Blade Runner
    The Road Warrior
    The Long Kiss Goodnight
    The Assassin Next Door

Other:
    Homestuck (MSPA webcomic)

That's all I can think of right now...any INFJ's in any of these?

Quote Originally Posted by Ribonuke View Post
    Game of Thrones
    Maybe Daenerys.

I don't remember much about some things you've listed. I'd say Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction could either be ENFJ or ESTP though.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Maybe Daenerys.

I don't remember much about some things you've listed. I'd say Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction could either be ENFJ or ESTP though.
    O.O Daenerys??

Wow, that made my day. xD I connected with her and her plotline right from the get-go!

Quote Originally Posted by Ribonuke View Post
    O.O Daenerys??

Wow, that made my day. xD I connected with her and her plotline right from the get-go!
    Yeah, I couldn't exactly give a solid reason why though. She's like an IFJ for the most part, but the way she envisions herself with the Dothraki and the dragons seem so Ni.

I connected with Arya.. and I'm a 30 year old man. Probably ISTP too. Maybe it is type related. hah

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Yeah, I couldn't exactly give a solid reason why though. She's like an IFJ for the most part, but the way she envisions herself with the Dothraki and the dragons seem so Ni.

I connected with Arya.. and I'm a 30 year old man. Probably ISTP too. Maybe it is type related. hah
    XD maybe it is!

Well, I can see where the Ni comes in; I can remember in the beginning, when her bossy brother was making her marry the Dothraki king and she was all worried and such...she didn't know what she was supposed to expect, hence her nervousness. But once she realizes she's in a position of power, she makes the most of it (but still in a respectful way).

Another instance I can probably relate to is the episode where Viserys is given a crown of gold, when her helper tells her to look away, but she says she wants to watch. While one may chalk it up to her showing her strong, bad@$$ side by not looking away, I think she also wanted to have that sense of closure; I remember when my I had to put my cat down, I wanted to be in the room with her when they did it because I wanted that sense of closure. I also wanted to look at the body of my deceased dog before we buried her. In both of those instances, my ISFJ mother could NOT bear to watch the euthenasia or see the body of my dog...but I HAD to. I feel like if I try to separate myself from the emotional or horrifying...I'll never come to grips with it.

MBTI
    IsFJ

I'm not very familiar with TV series, but I do think Kanaya from Homestuck (another fan? ) is, at the very least, an IxFJ. (Not sure on N or S.)

"You don't meddle or mediate. You help, dammit!"

WV might also be INFJ. I'm fairly confident that both of them are Enneatype 1, though.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    I'm not very familiar with TV series, but I do think Kanaya from Homestuck (another fan? ) is, at the very least, an IxFJ. (Not sure on N or S.)

"You don't meddle or mediate. You help, dammit!"

WV might also be INFJ. I'm fairly confident that both of them are Enneatype 1, though.
    Yeah, I got INFJ vibes from Kanaya, because while she does indulge in sensory hobbies, she seems to have a more intuitive means of carrying them out. But that's just my personal opinion.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

The male researcher dude in bones

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    The male researcher dude in bones
    There are quite a few male researcher dudes in Bones over the course of the series. xD Do you mean Hodgins?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Yeah