• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

True Romance (1993)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Clarence: ES?P 7w8 So/Sx
Alabama: ISFP 6w7 Sx/So
Clarence's dad: ESTJ 8w7 So/Sx
Brad Pitt's character: ESFP 7w6 So/Sx
Christopher Walkin's character: ENTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx
mob hit man: E?T? 8w7 So/Sx

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOVE this movie!

KDude

I think Clarence wants to be more ESP like, but it isn't really him. Maybe some introvert. He gets his ideas from movies and stuff, but when he actually is confronted with danger, he's more clueless than an ESP. He goes into the bathroom a lot to talk to an imaginary Elvis. Elvis is his mentor for ESP advice. "You think cops care about pimps? Two in the back of the fuckin' head. Cops'd throw a party, man.." Drexl spots it right away and makes fun of it.. call him "Charlie Bronson"... but Clarence is cool in his own way, because he's kind of careless to how much shit he puts himself in.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
agreed kdude totally. clarence is an introvert....a cool cat tho for sure...maybe istp...i have no clue

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
agreed kdude totally. clarence is an introvert....a cool cat tho for sure...maybe istp...i have no clue

there is no way he's a dominant thinker, I could see ISFP, but I'm not convinced he's an introvert

Tomb1

Clarence: 7w6 sx/sp
Alabama: 6w7 so/sx
Drexel: 6w5 so/sx
Virgil: 6w5 sp/so
Clifford: 9w8 so/sx
Don Vincenzo: 7w8 sp/sx

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The 1993 movie was brilliant. It was a Tarantino script directed by Ridley Scott's brother Tony. Great characters, great dialogue, and a great movie about negotiating and interacting with others.

Clarence is definitely an introvert (loner comic book store worker who doesn't date but insteads watches kung fu marathons on his birthday) who has imaginary conversations with Elvis before he can act. INTP, perhaps.