Thread: Ted Bundy

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Why did he think she was his sister? Did they have the same father?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Oh. So it looks like it's likely that his mom is his sister. And his grandfather is his father. I wonder if, when he lived with his same grandparents until he was 4, they molested him as well? Then I wonder if when his mother moved him away, and he came to hate his step-father, if he and his mom had a sexualoving relationship.

And I wonder if his victims was some sort of trauma reenactment of his mother-bond.

*sigh* Resisting the urge to delve completely into researching Ted Bundy's psychosocial history.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Why did he think she was his sister? Did they have the same father?
    Jack Nicholson grew up thinking the same thing for the same reason. His mother got pregnant pretty young and the father left. She was too young to take care of the kid by herself, so they told him that her mother (his grandmother) was his mom, and that his mother was his sister. No molestation. No incest.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Looks like on wiki it refers to it though.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Looks like on wiki it refers to it though.
    You're right, there is a suspicion that the father did it on wikipedia. I haven't heard that before. Seems unconfirmed, but possible.

PS In Jack Nicholson's case, there definitely wasn't any incest.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

How do you know? Did you perform his paternity test?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Glycerine

Look up the Ted Bundy Biography episode on YouTube. It verifies what wiki says but I don't know how credible it is necessarily. It gives a nice 40 minute summary of Bundy.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    That's really disturbing. Not necessarily for the reasons you might think though.

It's the fact that the lady he used to work with, when she describes him...well it sounds a lot like me.

However I have pretty iron morals, the event for me to go off and do some of the things he did would have to be fairly catastrophic...or perhaps I am just naive and havn't experienced enough pain yet?

Have you ever noticed how killers are often called monsters? It's funny how society in general so wishes to distance itself from those who are actually not much different because I believe deep down; they fear that it is a dark reflection on all people and their potential for either conventional ideas of good or bad.

Not to say I think the actions of killers and they themselves ARENT reprehensible, I do, but I think it is naive to try and escape from the reality that such a person is still just a person.

With some people I almost feel like mentally holding their minds to the grindstone of harsh truths.
    Watching that movie, I'd almost be inclined to say he was INFP that became completely dissassociative. (Using Fi as a chameleon tool only, focusing on what people expect him to be. And inferior Te to structure his life obsessively seems logical.

Ofcourse, any documentary with people talking about someone isn't exactly good information to type him, and I don't know much of anything about Ted, so I rather not say anything. Just the idea I got from the documentary though.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I'm going with ENFJ 3w2>7w8>8w7 Sx/Sp
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Don't you think he's sp? Wiki said he was meticulous about his appearance, etc.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com