• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ted Bundy

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's up with the authoritarian attitude?

What do you know about him? Have you read any books on him?

What type do you think he was?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like it when he wore a clown costume to lure asian boys back to his apartment and turn them into lamps.

My facts may be a bit mixed up.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you know about him? Have you read any books on him?

What type do you think he was?

I didn't say you were wrong. There's just too many people on this forum claiming omniscience.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not ignorance. I am an expert in childhood biopsychosocial development actually, and attachment parenting methods and outcomes. I am an avid observer of human nature and am sensitive and interested in the effects of nature versus nurture upon individuals. Doctors may have their studies, but I know children. And I know children don't behave like that without some serious deprivations and depravations.

:smile:

For the expert and avid observer in all of us, here is some interesting information on the difference between sociopathy and psychopathy:

"psychologist have identified two types of psychopathy in our society. Non criminal and criminal. However, psychopaths often get misunderstood with sociopaths. Psychopaths often have more mental control and are less likely to get caught doing any sort of wrong, while sociopaths are more impulsive and usually found within the prison system quite often. Non criminal psychopathy usually refers to an individual who lacks empathy and possesses sadistic qualities, while criminal psychopathy has the same characteristics as non criminal with more destructive intent. For example, murderers vs. emotional abusers."

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I'm reviving this thread because I've been wondering a lot about Ted's type. I see him typed as INTJ quite often but the more I read about him, the more I don't see the introvert in him. In Stranger Beside Me he strikes me as ENFJ and same with a lot of his interviews. I can see ENTJ at times, but he's more expressive, more manipulative.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He is definitely not an I.

I'll go for ENFJ, just because F/T is no indication of morality. He's too expressive to be a Te-dom.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree about him being an ENFJ, he definitely gives of that kind of vibe to me.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Haha INFJs. You can have this one.

And Hitler. But there are good arguments that Hitler was an ISFJ, to which I agree.

But you guys can have him too if you want to.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree about him being an ENFJ, he definitely gives of that kind of vibe to me.

OK that's weird , I started comparing my pictures with his pictures for some reason [emoji52]

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I mean. Can these people be accurately typed? They lack identity. Which is why they can be so manipulative and wear so many faces. They know enough to fake empathy and emotion. They know how it is supposed to look - what we look for in it. I think they spend a lot of their life "fitting in" more than fighting their urges.

I'm not sure they know who they are or why they do what they do except that what they feel and desire is of utmost precedence.

I think they are very empty inside and don't have the same capacity or spectrum for emotion we do. How to type that? Just my opinion.

It was unsubstantiated but believed that Bundy first killed as a child. As there was some unsolved murders around his neighborhood growing up.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, he lacked a conscience, most likely, and was obviously antisocial.

Some can not know their identity, shift among identities, but still have a conscience.

The existence or annihilation of conscience makes all the difference.

Which is why those with DID or DDNOS tend to be safe societally, because their inner conscience is protected. And why those who cannot dissociate are more dangerous.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp