figsfiggyfigs

I think maybe ENTP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    THIS.

but in fact i've also never noticed his Ni (which doesn't mean anything, because it's the most difficult cognitive process for me to understand...).
    Okay wtf man. Not this. But my post you quoted. It's obvious my phone messed to my words but I can't remember what they were meant to say.

I guess just that he has a fe smile. ??

Anyway yes he does. Totally. Right?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Okay wtf man. Not this. But my post you quoted. It's obvious my phone messed to my words but I can't remember what they were meant to say.

I guess just that he has a fe smile. ??

Anyway yes he does. Totally. Right?
    wtf man is not for me...right? you wanted to know what sentence i quoted? this? "Well he's for a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types."

brainheart

Well he's for a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types.
    Yeah, I've thought about that too. But I thought maybe that was just the 3 charm. Or...

The ESFP in my life is open and outwardly emotive yet reserved. So maybe this isn't exclusive to Fe? His what I perceived as Fe-ish behavior confused me for a long time, actually. He's an so/sx, though, and that's how I've rationalized the outer warmth. Maybe Franco's an so/sx? He does have his crew of pals he works with, to be sure.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    wtf man is not for me...right? you wanted to know what sentence i quoted? this? "Well he's for a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types."
    No yeah was saying wtf to my words that were there in the quote but I figured it out. My phone often changes got to for. That's what it was. I edited. Sorry for not keeping more things in my head haha.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Yeah, I've thought about that too. But I thought maybe that was just the 3 charm. Or...

The ESFP in my life is open and outwardly emotive yet reserved. So maybe this isn't exclusive to Fe? His what I perceived as Fe-ish behavior confused me for a long time, actually. He's an so/sx, though, and that's how I've rationalized the outer warmth. Maybe Franco's an so/sx? He does have his crew of pals he works with, to be sure.
    Sure I but him as an so but I don't see fi or ne at all.

He's not someone who's super easy to type tho. Some people are such poster childs and he's not... And the only reason I'm not typing him as isfj is because the isfjs I've known we're more similar to istj than infj

But it's possible he's close on the n/s and its throwing me.

Also his vibe is just so similar to an old infj close guy friend I had. That total introvert happiest with a book in his hand... Super Mellow vibe but so very good at playing extrovert and all whohoo but always seemed like just a learned skill. In fact I knew it was because we had talked about it at some point.
    -Jim Morrison

brainheart

Sure I but him as an so but I don't see fi or ne at all.

He's not someone who's super easy to type tho. Some people are such poster childs and he's not... And the only reason I'm not typing him as isfj is because the isfjs I've known we're more similar to istj than infj

But it's possible he's close on the n/s and its throwing me.
    He is a tough one to figure out, I totally agree. I do get a strong extroverted perceiver vibe from him, though, and I don't see ni or si- I think it's his need to always be doing things, which I guess is more Se than anything. Part of the reason why I think EXFP is because he talks about how shy he was as a kid and it's been my experience that EXFPs are the types who are more likely to see themselves as shy kids who came out of their shells as adults- seriously every EXFP I know tells me this story. Meanwhile, everyone told me I was shy as a kid and I've never seen myself as shy. I'm just inner focused.

brainheart

Also his vibe is just so similar to an old infj close guy friend I had. That total introvert happiest with a book in his hand... Super Mellow vibe but so very good at playing extrovert and all whohoo but always seemed like just a learned skill. In fact I knew it was because we had talked about it at some point.
    I've known plenty of EXFPs to be this way too, the ones who originally type themselves as introverts. But I totally get what you're saying. I'd like to say maybe to the IXFJ but my problem is I just don't see the stinking ni or si.

brainheart

double double

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    He is a tough one to figure out, I totally agree. I do get a strong extroverted perceiver vibe from him, though, and I don't see ni or si- I think it's his need to always be doing things, which I guess is more Se than anything. Part of the reason why I think EXFP is because he talks about how shy he was as a kid and it's been my experience that EXFPs are the types who are more likely to see themselves as shy kids who came out of their shells as adults- seriously every EXFP I know tells me this story. Meanwhile, everyone told me I was shy as a kid and I've never seen myself as shy. I'm just inner focused.
    I think I get what that feels like in your brain an why that feels right for you and I would say the same for myself. I was a shy kid too... Like till middle school or something.

But...he just really doesn't seem fi to me at all. Where are you seeing fi?

My infp bf thinks he's isfj. And doesn't see fi either.

Honestly tho with the info I have to this point I think he's infj second guess isfj third guess enfj.
    -Jim Morrison