User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: James Franco

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay watching more and idfk
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    Haha. I like that. And I was watching the interview so I didn't see that X posted. Yah...if I had to take a shot in the dark probably eSFP maybe 9w8?

Why INFJ...just a vibe?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    From the little I just watched...I have absolutely no idea what his type is. All I can say really is he seems far too straightforward to be an ENFP.
    yeah i don't get enfp from him at all.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah i don't get enfp from him at all.
    I don't know where we get the reputation of wanting to talk about ourselves so much. The way you can tell a true ENFP (and ENFJ)...is they are the ones asking the interviewer questions haha. And on here even...ENFx are NOT the ones going on and on about their lives. Franco seemed okay with doing both in what I saw.

*Irritating. My post duplicated itself...And then I deleted the post I had edited.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I don't know where we get the reputation of wanting to talk about ourselves so much. The way you can tell a true ENFP (and ENFJ)...is they are the ones asking the interviewer questions haha. And on here even...ENFx are NOT the ones going on and on about our/their lives. Franco seemed okay with doing both in what I saw.
    haha that reminds m of my last interview i was all like i hate interviews so much...i mean i can interview other people all day long but being on this end of it...ughh... and so they told me i could interview them instead. it was pretty funny

i think that reputation comes from the fact that we do the ping pong relating thing so it often sounds like we're talking about ourselves but it's for me really just a quick check in to make sure i'm understanding their experience accurately.

for me...infj is a pretty strong vibe.
    -Jim Morrison

haha that reminds m of my last interview i was all like i hate interviews so much...i mean i can interview other people all day long but being on this end of it...ughh... and so they told me i could interview them instead. it was pretty funny

i think that reputation comes from the fact that we do the ping pong relating thing so it often sounds like we're talking about ourselves but it's for me really just a quick check in to make sure i'm understanding their experience accurately.
    Yah I agree...And I think that a lot of people's supposed ENFP friends, family members, co-workers...are in reality ESFJ or ISFP.

INFJ hmmm. I'm thinking...

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    i'm going to check that link again but.... no way ENFP! ...he would have pinged on my "sameness"-radar. @Ladyx @Starry help me on this!?
    Even if he were a 3w4? (Yes, I'm going back to my original typing.) As far as INFJ goes, I just don't get Fe from him. He doesn't seem to care about other people enough. He's more about his own agenda.

It makes sense to me that an ENFP 3 would appear more pragmatic and straight forward, being a competency type. Anyway, what do all of you ENFPs think? (For what it's worth, I don't relate to INFP 9s really at all, so MBTI can seem quite different depending on the etype.) The 3 might also explain why he's so hard to type. I think they're pretty slippery, typing wise.

for me...infj is a pretty strong vibe.
    Can you say why? I'd like to hear.

Edit: well crap. I watched more and I'm starting to think ESFP is a definite possibility. I think I was paying attention to his Fi being auxiliary more than anything.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Even if he were a 3w4? (Yes, I'm going back to my original typing.) As far as INFJ goes, I just don't get Fe from him. He doesn't seem to care about other people enough. He's more about his own agenda.

It makes sense to me that an ENFP 3 would appear more pragmatic and straight forward, being a competency type. Anyway, what do all of you ENFPs think? (For what it's worth, I don't relate to INFP 9s really at all, so MBTI can seem quite different depending on the etype.) The 3 might also explain why he's so hard to type. I think they're pretty slippery, typing wise.

Can you say why? I'd like to hear.

Edit: well crap. I watched more and I'm starting to think ESFP is a definite possibility. I think I was paying attention to his Fi being auxiliary more than anything.
    Well he's got a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types.

I can't see ni and in fact it's possible that its si and he's an isfj but he " looks" infj to me.

I don't see any fi or ne at all.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Im going to watch another long video tho and see if I cAn see the ni
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Well he's for a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types.
    THIS.

but in fact i've also never noticed his Ni (which doesn't mean anything, because it's the most difficult cognitive process for me to understand...).