User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: James Franco

  1. #21
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    okay watching more and idfk
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #22
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    Haha. I like that. And I was watching the interview so I didn't see that X posted. Yah...if I had to take a shot in the dark probably eSFP maybe 9w8?

    Why INFJ...just a vibe?

  3. #23
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    From the little I just watched...I have absolutely no idea what his type is. All I can say really is he seems far too straightforward to be an ENFP.
    yeah i don't get enfp from him at all.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  4. #24
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    yeah i don't get enfp from him at all.
    I don't know where we get the reputation of wanting to talk about ourselves so much. The way you can tell a true ENFP (and ENFJ)...is they are the ones asking the interviewer questions haha. And on here even...ENFx are NOT the ones going on and on about their lives. Franco seemed okay with doing both in what I saw.

    *Irritating. My post duplicated itself...And then I deleted the post I had edited.

  5. #25
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I don't know where we get the reputation of wanting to talk about ourselves so much. The way you can tell a true ENFP (and ENFJ)...is they are the ones asking the interviewer questions haha. And on here even...ENFx are NOT the ones going on and on about our/their lives. Franco seemed okay with doing both in what I saw.
    haha that reminds m of my last interview i was all like i hate interviews so much...i mean i can interview other people all day long but being on this end of it...ughh... and so they told me i could interview them instead. it was pretty funny

    i think that reputation comes from the fact that we do the ping pong relating thing so it often sounds like we're talking about ourselves but it's for me really just a quick check in to make sure i'm understanding their experience accurately.

    for me...infj is a pretty strong vibe.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #26
    Undisciplined Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha that reminds m of my last interview i was all like i hate interviews so much...i mean i can interview other people all day long but being on this end of it...ughh... and so they told me i could interview them instead. it was pretty funny

    i think that reputation comes from the fact that we do the ping pong relating thing so it often sounds like we're talking about ourselves but it's for me really just a quick check in to make sure i'm understanding their experience accurately.
    Yah I agree...And I think that a lot of people's supposed ENFP friends, family members, co-workers...are in reality ESFJ or ISFP.

    INFJ hmmm. I'm thinking...

  7. #27
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    i'm going to check that link again but.... no way ENFP! ...he would have pinged on my "sameness"-radar. @Ladyx @Starry help me on this!?
    Even if he were a 3w4? (Yes, I'm going back to my original typing.) As far as INFJ goes, I just don't get Fe from him. He doesn't seem to care about other people enough. He's more about his own agenda.

    It makes sense to me that an ENFP 3 would appear more pragmatic and straight forward, being a competency type. Anyway, what do all of you ENFPs think? (For what it's worth, I don't relate to INFP 9s really at all, so MBTI can seem quite different depending on the etype.) The 3 might also explain why he's so hard to type. I think they're pretty slippery, typing wise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    for me...infj is a pretty strong vibe.
    Can you say why? I'd like to hear.


    Edit: well crap. I watched more and I'm starting to think ESFP is a definite possibility. I think I was paying attention to his Fi being auxiliary more than anything.

  8. #28
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Even if he were a 3w4? (Yes, I'm going back to my original typing.) As far as INFJ goes, I just don't get Fe from him. He doesn't seem to care about other people enough. He's more about his own agenda.

    It makes sense to me that an ENFP 3 would appear more pragmatic and straight forward, being a competency type. Anyway, what do all of you ENFPs think? (For what it's worth, I don't relate to INFP 9s really at all, so MBTI can seem quite different depending on the etype.) The 3 might also explain why he's so hard to type. I think they're pretty slippery, typing wise.



    Can you say why? I'd like to hear.


    Edit: well crap. I watched more and I'm starting to think ESFP is a definite possibility. I think I was paying attention to his Fi being auxiliary more than anything.
    Well he's got a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types.

    I can't see ni and in fact it's possible that its si and he's an isfj but he " looks" infj to me.

    I don't see any fi or ne at all.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #29
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Im going to watch another long video tho and see if I cAn see the ni
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. #30
    Senior Member pinkgraffiti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Well he's for a fe smile... In a big way. He's open and outwardly emotive but yet reserved in the a way that I read introverted fe types.
    THIS.

    but in fact i've also never noticed his Ni (which doesn't mean anything, because it's the most difficult cognitive process for me to understand...).

Similar Threads

  1. The Mistyping of James Tiberius Kirk
    By nightwatcher in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-06-2017, 03:54 PM
  2. James Joyce
    By dynamiteninja in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 11:10 AM
  3. [MBTItm] Looking for ENTP Profile Comparable to Paul James INTP Profile
    By Buds of May in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:52 AM
  4. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
    By swordpath in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 05:06 PM
  5. James Lipton
    By GZA in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO