• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Taylor Swift enneagram type?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
paging [MENTION=9627]Chawie[/MENTION] ;)

FBUser5901

No she's totally a 7w6: The Entertainer. She's witty and goofy like a 7, and good with words. And she loves falling in love and falls in and out of love quickly. Her style is actually all over the board, veering toward gaudy (like if you've seen inside her homes - there's a lot of excess). I think people think she's a 3 because she's attractive, and because she seems disingenuous sometimes. But 7w6s can be very sweet and then flip over into being demanding and insensitive when frustrated. She also loves having a squad - she needs people around to have fun with her. She's totally a 7! I love Taylor Swift.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2w3 or perhaps 7w6.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
2w3 or perhaps 7w6.

Tritype 2w3, 7w6, ...and something else. I see it. Taylor seems very image-focused to me because she loves to play the victim in many situations, like the Kim/Kanye/Taylor feud thing. Which is kind of a gossip thing and you might not really "get" that, but she loves to seem perfect and like she can do no wrong in her narrative. She's very calculated. I'm not faulting her for these things, but they are glaring and kind of getting old. Own up, speak up for yourself, you're not being bullied. And her feminism is self-serving white feminism.