• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jean Michel Jarre

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaG-i3nJAAw"]Interview[/YOUTUBE]
He seems some kind of INFx... hard to tell if he's INFP or INFJ here... but he speaks a lot in this interview about how he likes using figurative/abstract images in his music... more focus on the emotion of a piece.

What do you guys think?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3w4 Sx/Sp, INFP or ENFP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think he's my type.

Impartially analyzes his connection with nature (a sp/so and so/sp characteristic). In doing so, demonstrates relatively natural anxiousness to spend resources if it opens him up to ideas that assist with self-development, building up that internal framework for "survive this stupid planet on your own terms". If he were infj, I think we'd see at least a shade more expression/reciprocation, and, as noted, he prefers to work alone and with his own feelings.

No idea what/if speedy's thinking.

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so
He always struck me as more ISFP. Talking about abstract stuff is not exclusive to 'Ns'.