User Tag List

First 12

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    It's my best guess. She's another subtype lol (maybe Jill Hennesy fits there too.. maybe Keanu Reeves).

Then there's the slacker ISTP. Jason Lee subtype. Or Peter Gibbons from Office Space.

But I'm getting off the point now..
    I see. I think I'm of the Corey Haim subtype.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_ View Post
    ISTJ
    I think it may be true. I mean, I finally don't think he repress Fe, he's at ease at being socially sophisticate. Too much for a true ISTP, I think, he often express his feeling in interview, and he has a lot of quotes about love and warmth. I think he could be ESTP, but at the same time he says that even if he is reckless and tend to deny authority, he was disciplined and controled from an early age, touchy and doesn't seem to have a big tolerance for the chaos around him.

So, yeah, he oculd really be an ISTJ 7w8 Sx/Sp, ISTJ is not often see for a 7, but it's possible, many 7s are SJs.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I think it may be true. I mean, I finally don't think he repress Fe, he's at ease at being socially sophisticate. Too much for a true ISTP, I think, he often express his feeling in interview, and he has a lot of quotes about love and warmth. I think he could be ESTP, but at the same time he says that even if he is reckless and tend to deny authority, he was disciplined and controled from an early age, touchy and doesn't seem to have a big tolerance for the chaos around him.

So, yeah, he oculd really be an iSTJ 7w8 Sx/Sp, ISTJ is not often see for a 7, but it's possible, many 7s are SJs.
    He'd almost undoubtedly be typed LSI in Socionics, but I'm not always sure how it translates here. They could be ISTP or ISTJ. Some others sort of like him: Yul Brynner, Ed Harris, Marc Wahlberg..

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I think it may be true.
    And it's the most popular opinion among Russian typers.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude
    He'd almost undoubtedly be typed LSI in Socionics, but I'm not always sure how it translates here.
    Preferences in MBTI and in Socionics are compatible and almost identical (besides E/I wich is wider in Socionics, but in practice used its Jungian interpretation when there is a typing with isolated preferences). So, LSI = ISTJ.

> They could be ISTP or ISTJ.

Could not. J/P = J/P in both typologies. Socionics is using same isolated description of J/P as in MBTI (as I've said, the difference among preferences is only in E/I preference; but as Socionics do not disclaim its Jungian interpretation and socionists use Jungian interpretaion in practice almost always, - the compatibility is preserved).

> Some others sort of like him: Yul Brynner, Ed Harris, Marc Wahlberg..

Here is the problem of low match in typing and absence of objective experimental basis. So these people may to be other types when typed by other typers. Wahlberg is ESTP in my opinion, for example.

Could not. J/P = J/P in both typologies.
    You think? You're right in my case at least. I don't see myself as LSI (or any J/rational type). I know a few of them. I don't like sticking around at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_ View Post
    Wahlberg is ESTP in my opinion, for example.
    Hmm, same quadra then.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    You think?
    It's obvious. It's enough to look in preferences tests used in Socionics and to preferences descriptions in Socionics books. Isolated descriptions of preferences are the same in essense, besides E/I (wich is wider but identical in practice when preferences are used for typing isolately, Socionics do not rejects its Jungian interpretation and socionists use it in practice mostly).

Situation when some people say J/P in both typologies relates to different types is based on difference in functional models [MBT's model for introverted types controverts to Jung], but this is illogical. As preferences itself are the same and compatible, so when types are written with preferences (4-letter code like ISTJ, ESTJ, etc), - they are the same too.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Hum, so Alain Delon is ISTJ. Ok.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

He's actually an ENTJ. Well, as it has been said, he's too much compulsive to be an ISTP, and socially sophisticated to be an ISTJ. He has a lot of wild Se, though, too much to be ESTJ. He's definetly a TJ though, and he has a lot of introverted traits, but he's not INTJ, not really the mastermind, but the touchy and domeenering leader.

So he is an ENTJ. With a pretty strong touch with he's ISFP shadow.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%