• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NJ Governor Chris Christie

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm too new at this to try to guess, but I'm curious about what type Gov. Chris Christie might be, especially after watching his interview with Oprah. Here are a couple of the segments:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I keep getting an ENTJ 8w9 vibe from him.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was curious because his straight-forward approach would seem T to me, but he talks a lot about being steered by his feelings in this interview, so I was wondering if he might be F. I had never heard of him before we moved to NJ late in 2010. My initial impression is that I kind of like the guy.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was curious because his straight-forward approach would seem T to me, but he talks a lot about being steered by his feelings in this interview, so I was wondering if he might be F. I had never heard of him before we moved to NJ late in 2010. My initial impression is that I kind of like the guy.

Being steered by feelings... I think it may be his own feelings and values on an issue. He is willing to go all the way out to realize a vision, and doesn't seek harmony with it... rather going by what he feels is morally right to do. So this is more indicative of Fi rather than Fe. But he has a clear "take-charge" attitude, which is very Te. "Lets get this done." type of outlook. Plus, there's the Ni-vision, but tied into synthesizing a plan to get things accomplished in the present moment (tertiary Se). So I think he's ENTJ.

And, if you tie in the Enneagram system... type 8s are quite emotionally turbulent and use more aggressive/direct tactics to get the job done. Christie fits the type 8 description... he's a boss, and not afraid to stand up and tell people to get things done right. ;)

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks, [MENTION=8888]CuriousFeeling[/MENTION]. Like I said, I'm very new to this, so your explanation and a real world example help me learn and see how it all fits together.