User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Default NJ Governor Chris Christie

I'm too new at this to try to guess, but I'm curious about what type Gov. Chris Christie might be, especially after watching his interview with Oprah. Here are a couple of the segments:

Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I keep getting an ENTJ 8w9 vibe from him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

I was curious because his straight-forward approach would seem T to me, but he talks a lot about being steered by his feelings in this interview, so I was wondering if he might be F. I had never heard of him before we moved to NJ late in 2010. My initial impression is that I kind of like the guy.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    I was curious because his straight-forward approach would seem T to me, but he talks a lot about being steered by his feelings in this interview, so I was wondering if he might be F. I had never heard of him before we moved to NJ late in 2010. My initial impression is that I kind of like the guy.
    Being steered by feelings... I think it may be his own feelings and values on an issue. He is willing to go all the way out to realize a vision, and doesn't seek harmony with it... rather going by what he feels is morally right to do. So this is more indicative of Fi rather than Fe. But he has a clear "take-charge" attitude, which is very Te. "Lets get this done." type of outlook. Plus, there's the Ni-vision, but tied into synthesizing a plan to get things accomplished in the present moment (tertiary Se). So I think he's ENTJ.

And, if you tie in the Enneagram system... type 8s are quite emotionally turbulent and use more aggressive/direct tactics to get the job done. Christie fits the type 8 description... he's a boss, and not afraid to stand up and tell people to get things done right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Thanks, @CuriousFeeling. Like I said, I'm very new to this, so your explanation and a real world example help me learn and see how it all fits together.
    Johari / Nohari