INFP
    Enneagram

Question Malcolm X

ISTJ or INTJ?
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

ESFP

no I'm not going to explain that. laugh away.

edit: Wait, maybe I should explain. His religious militancy (and intellectualism, I guess) came after a crisis point. He converted within prison. Before that, he seemed like a pretty umm.. libertine, flamboyant, and in the moment kind of dude. He was a criminal as well. "Detroit Red". A racketeer, a pimp, a robber.. I'm sure there are some ITJ pimps, but I think they tend to lean more on the side of prudence. The common thread between the two is Fi and Te. He definitely shows a lot of that too, but it didn't manifest itself like an TJ until later in his life. And even then, he was still unpredictable and rule breaking, more perciever like, rather than sticking to a singular vision as ITJs tend to do. He finally went against the Nation of Islam and changed his tune again. Then he was killed.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I think he's INFJ 6w5 Sx/So, could also see 8w7
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I agree INFJ.

Both his Autobiography and review of his speeches illustrate his introverted intuition and extraverted feeling. He is both insightful and stubborn. He clearly believes he is right almost to the point of being beyond question. Together with his protectionist positioning and strong value system results in the computation of an INFJ.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ENTP 6w5 So/Sp.

Not Sx/So, but So/Sp. Very in his head and intelectual, cold and unfeeling (NT), was energized by social cotact and public speech (ENT), use mainly Ti and Fe as his judging functions (ENTP then, not ENTJ), and was very dispationate about love and intimacy, very out of touch with his sensuality and the "alchimy" between him and his intimates. Typical Sx-last.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    ENTP 6w5 So/Sp.
    That's what a quick google comes up with too. I can see him being type 6, he's very reactive, and fights for cooperation. I think he is more about depth than breadth, his views are focused, then again he is very passionate. He definitely a thinker, he is about righteousness and justice from a rational standpoint.
    5 3 9

Fighting for cooperation? What do you mean? If I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, correct me.. but.. He only did that at the end of his life.. and got killed for it. Up until that point, he was a segregationist - for the black side of things. He thought civil rights activists like MLK (the actual cooperative types), were wrong. He called Dr. King an "Uncle Tom". He finally came to peace with cooperation, but that wasn't the direction he started with.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

I always got ENTP vibes as well.
    A pretty boistrous Sanguine-Choleric; one of the most expressive and aggressive combinations, being both extraverted and pragmatic, and having the tough-minded "T".. Since he was involved all his life, first in crime, then in revolution, you saw mostly the Choleric side (NT), which was very cold and critical, in the area of action and leadership. Yet he did seem to have a friendlier side, and could be gracious (not naturally rejecting of people on the surface interaction level).
    The fact that he would even try to find that white girl activist he had years ealier turned away under the Nation of Islam, after abandoning that movement, shows me someone people-focused or of the "informative" group; or NeFe.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

agree with ENTP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx