• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shameless!

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
There are two TV series that have gained my attention is the last 5 years, and this is one of them. Any of you see it? Typed any of the charactors? Speak up!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex95FSZOT04"].[/YOUTUBE]

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I think Frank is an estp. He's definitely some sort of extrovert. The man always needs an audience and is very much a "con artist". He really seems the exact opposite of a Feeler type.

i wonder what Fiona's type is? I feel she's some Judging type. She runs that house so well. I lean towards some sort of SJ with her, but I really want to hear others opinions on her.

Ian = ixfx.

Debbie = ENFP?

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I agree with Frank being ESTP, though its difficult because he's a drunk. He's definately got some inferior Ni paranoia going on when he rants about his conspiracies, but it also seems Ne-ish in the connections he makes, could be a shadow.

Lip - ENTP
Fiona - ISJ - ISTJ, I think.
Debbie - INFP
Ian - ISFP

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
frank: estp
Fiona: esfj? she's kinda hard but definitely an sj. probably 6w7.
lip: entp
ian: isfp seems right.
debbie: enfp could work, probably a 2.
Veronica: estj
Kevin: isfp

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
hm, Ive only really watched sporadically- but it a show I can actually tolerate sometimes. Lets give it a whirl.

Frank: ESTP 7w(6)? 8w9(or 9w8-need to watch more) 3w4(image very difficult to type) so/sx(sp very very last at least)

Fiona: INFJ...maybe, 6w7 2w3 1w9(or 2) sp/so maybe

Lip: ENTP 7w6 3w4 9w8 sx/sp(again instinct typing is iffy for me)

Ian:
Maybe a really unhealthy ISTJ 6w7 1w9 2w3 and instinct... yeah... throw out sp/sx

Debbie: E(x)nFJ(only thing pretty sure on is Fe dom- leaning Ni, actually yeah ENFJ) 2w3 6w7/7w6 9w8

Carl: ISFP I think, very messed up Fi, seems too introverted to be ESFP, but Se is there. mmm tritype... 9w8 4w3 7w6

Liam is too young, probably extroverted and leaning intuitive- have to watch more. actually at this point just leaning Ne dom/aux.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
frank: estp
Fiona: esfj
lip: intj
ian: isfp
Carl: isfp
debbie: enfp
Veronica: estj
Kevin: isfp