User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: Meryl Streep

MBTI
    INFJ

INFJ females and people who know (a mature) one extremely well, what say you?
    I came back onto the internet tonight after shutting it off to watch Evening before bed and couldn't resist checking to see if the internet thinks Meryl is an INFJ because I thought so immediately. It's the first time I've ever considered her through my MBTI glasses even though I've loved her forever. I can't relate to any of the other opinions on here, INFJ for her seems blaringly obvious to me. I realize this is an OLD thread and I haven't even finished reading it yet, but I'm chiming in. Just because.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    such a space cadet. wild floating Ne connected to Fi. it's the backbone of her acting. she's an infp. so is angelica huston. shocking but true. they're the same person.

it made me realize that ellen is in fact entp and not enfp as i previously considered, watching the streep-ellen interview. streep seems sooooo stoned. the letterman interview she dresses like a fairy. enneagram 9w1 (<--- why she's so hard on herself and explains what she's dealt with to create such realistic believable intensely feeling characters). i'm pretty sure i've known her in another life.
    I am an INFJ and a 9w1, so maybe that's why I automatically assume Meryl is INFJ just because I relate to her. At least we're the same in some way. I'm not that into enneagram so I didn't think about that until I saw this post.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Default Meryl Streep

Arguably the greatest actress alive today, what type do you all think she is?

I'll wager 9w8 Sx/Sp INFJ.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I think INFJ too, but fecal mcangry made a good case for her being infp... it's in some thread somewhere on here.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

sx/sp e54 intp?

thinking of you

A window to the soul

INFJ

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

INFJ 1w2 sx/so
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Meryl Streep
    "My success has depended wholly on putting things over on people."
    Not a F!

[youtube=EWOPY9_QTTU]Meryl Streep - Oscars interview - Star of Doubt, Its Complicated, Mamma Mia, Julie & Julia[/youtube]

[youtube=9Qh6qNxJIMA]Meryl Streep interview for Mamma Mia the Movie in HD[/youtube]

[youtube=g3wxrZ8FJmQ]Meryl Streep Interview 1979[/youtube]

[youtube=hFp2SD-AUdw]Meryl Streep Interview & Clips - The Iron Lady[/youtube]

On theses videos we can see that Meryl S is very meek and smooth, she has a lot of Fe, but as we see in the quote Fe can't be her dominant or auxillary function, Fe is submited to Ti, so Fe is her tertiary function. Not her inferior function because she use it too much spontaneously. She's either ENTP or ESTP but she is concre and very sensation-seeking, then ESTP. She's a smooth entrepreunarial and logical operator, playful and very friendly.

The fact that she plays Margaret T with a lot of natural is related to the fact that they share the same enneatype, they are both 1s. But not of the same variant. Margaret S is a 1w2 So/Sp. Meryl S is a Sexual 1. She's overall more mellow than histrionic and not too much driven to enlarge herself to a larger social sphere, but has a sense of boudaries, then she's a 1w9 Sx/Sp. We see very well the connections to point 4 and 7 in theses videos.

ESTP 1w9 Sx/Sp is her type.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ERTP

estp
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

INFJ 1w9 Sx/Sp
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire