• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tina Turner

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what type is Tina Turner?

KDude

ESTP or ENFJ?

Something Se and Fe, I think? Really energetic. Great performer, whatever type she is.

That's all I got.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP or ENFJ?

Something Se and Fe, I think? Really energetic. Great performer, whatever type she is.

That's all I got.

she doesn't seem anything close to ESTP to me. more like some sort of IxFx

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ike (ISTJ) and Tina (ENFP) - opposites may attract, but it's not going to be a very healthy relationship. Their marriage stands out as a great example of how people should avoid their exact personality opposites no matter how attractive they are.

KDude

I think she's very close to ESTP.

I*F* is crazy. Either that, or everyone is a potential IXFX. Seems like it never takes much to ever be one around here.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ike (ISTJ) and Tina (ENFP) - opposites may attract, but it's not going to be a very healthy relationship. Their marriage stands out as a great example of how people should avoid their exact personality opposites no matter how attractive they are.

I can see that

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think she's very close to ESTP.

I*F* is crazy. Either that, or everyone is a potential IXFX. Seems like it never takes much to ever be one around here.

I can see ENFJ or ENFP, but not ESTP. her personal life seems pretty I though

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
8w9 Sx/So. Maybe ESFP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
seems more ISFP or ENFP to me. I agree with 8w9 Sx/So though (though she got a lot more Sp-ish as she aged)

Why not between the both? She super loudmouth (E) and she's very practical and non-nonsense without being especially inquisitive or idea oriented. So she's ESFP I think, Performer is her type.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why not between the both? She super loudmouth (E) and she's very practical and non-nonsense without being especially inquisitive or idea oriented. So she's ESFP I think, Performer is her type.

she's a loud mouth when she's singing for sure, but off stage she's more poised and low key. Similar to Jessye Norman: ENFP 8w9 So/Sx

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she's a loud mouth when she's singing for sure, but off stage she's more poised and low key. Similar to Jessye Norman: ENFP 8w9 So/Sx

Extravert does not equate with loudmouth. The ENFP is a low-key extravert in comparison to the ESFP. I know this well as I have observed both types in action over the years, not to mention the fact that my oldest step-daughter is an ESFP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

She's meek and low-key, but still clearly extrovert, she adores to talk and is energized by this. Plus Te can't be her inferior function, she's too much bossy.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's meek and low-key, but still clearly extrovert, she adores to talk and is energized by this. Plus Te can't be her inferior function, she's too much bossy.

this sounds exactly like me, so ENFP :)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yes.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(Tina Turner trying to explain her almost ineffable learning method.)

2:36 - "It all has to come from the inside first. Because you can be misled easily by watching, because you have to go... very... It takes longer to watch and learn. But if you just sort of close the eyes and not look... You're going to be influenced by the visual aspect as well. But the feeling's never lost."

And that is one reason Tina should be considered an ENFP.

5:20+ was also revealing regarding the kind of idealism she practices.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's Se-Fi, not Ne.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think it's close, but I get more of an ENFJ vibe than an ENFP vibe... And, 3w2?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's close, but I get more of an ENFJ vibe than an ENFP vibe... And, 3w2?

The J (as in enfj) constitutes traits she had to pick up along the way as necessary for getting what she wants. See 4:10 of the same video.