MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    That's Se-Fi, not Ne.
    Yes, the reflecting contemplative Tina speaks in Fi terms.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Yes, I remember the part you are talking about, and I considered that at first. But overall, I think it's come naturally for her to be patient, because she has that aire about her. She says she's learned it, but I think she's learned it and adopted it more easily than, say, and EP could learn it...I am an FJ and I had to learn patience too, but I still watch and wait and it comes naturally to me. Overall, she is J, barely. It exhibits itself in her overall control she has over her statements and body and intentions....I think that control in an FJ's aura is what tips the scales for me in knowing if someone is J or P.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Yes, I remember the part you are talking about, and I considered that at first. But overall, I think it's come naturally for her to be patient, because she has that aire about her. She says she's learned it, but I think she's learned it and adopted it more easily than, say, and EP could learn it...I am an FJ and I had to learn patience too, but I still watch and wait and it comes naturally to me. Overall, she is J, barely. It exhibits itself in her overall control she has over her statements and body and intentions....I think that control in an FJ's aura is what tips the scales for me in knowing if someone is J or P.
    Could be!

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Geez. I must be really out of practice. Why you all saying Fi? I see Fe all over the place.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Geez. I must be really out of practice. Why you all saying Fi? I see Fe all over the place.
    If she is slightly to the J, as you said, then she is slightly to the Fe.

It should be mentioned that she's 70 years old (probably 60 in that interview being linked), who's been a Buddhist for like 40 years. Longer than I, personally, have lived. That probably plays a big part in her personality... or something.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

"I didn't have anybody, really, no foundation in life, so I had to make my own way. Always, from the start. I had to go out in the world and become strong, to discover my mission in life."

“I never said 'Well, I don't have this and I don't have that.' I said, I don't have this yet, but I'm going to get it.”

“There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world; it’s the beginning of a new life.”

I'll go with e89 estp.

Where's the nf talk coming from?

thinking of you

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    It should be mentioned that she's 70 years old (probably 60 in that interview being linked), who's been a Buddhist for like 40 years. Longer than I, personally, have lived. That probably plays a big part in her personality... or something.
    Yes, she said that she meditates. Your post is exactly the reason I wanted to find info about the younger Tina.

A window to the soul

ESFJ