• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tina Turner

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I remember the part you are talking about, and I considered that at first. But overall, I think it's come naturally for her to be patient, because she has that aire about her. She says she's learned it, but I think she's learned it and adopted it more easily than, say, and EP could learn it...I am an FJ and I had to learn patience too, but I still watch and wait and it comes naturally to me. Overall, she is J, barely. It exhibits itself in her overall control she has over her statements and body and intentions....I think that control in an FJ's aura is what tips the scales for me in knowing if someone is J or P.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, I remember the part you are talking about, and I considered that at first. But overall, I think it's come naturally for her to be patient, because she has that aire about her. She says she's learned it, but I think she's learned it and adopted it more easily than, say, and EP could learn it...I am an FJ and I had to learn patience too, but I still watch and wait and it comes naturally to me. Overall, she is J, barely. It exhibits itself in her overall control she has over her statements and body and intentions....I think that control in an FJ's aura is what tips the scales for me in knowing if someone is J or P.

Could be!

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Geez. I must be really out of practice. Why you all saying Fi? I see Fe all over the place.

KDude

It should be mentioned that she's 70 years old (probably 60 in that interview being linked), who's been a Buddhist for like 40 years. Longer than I, personally, have lived. That probably plays a big part in her personality... or something.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
"I didn't have anybody, really, no foundation in life, so I had to make my own way. Always, from the start. I had to go out in the world and become strong, to discover my mission in life."

“I never said 'Well, I don't have this and I don't have that.' I said, I don't have this yet, but I'm going to get it.”

“There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world; it’s the beginning of a new life.”

I'll go with e89 estp.

Where's the nf talk coming from?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It should be mentioned that she's 70 years old (probably 60 in that interview being linked), who's been a Buddhist for like 40 years. Longer than I, personally, have lived. That probably plays a big part in her personality... or something.

Yes, she said that she meditates. Your post is exactly the reason I wanted to find info about the younger Tina.