6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    That would be surprising.
    Why?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    What made the difference for Britney, why could she sort herself out while there seems no end in sight for Lohan's troubles?
    The court intervened more with Britney. I think Britney is slightly better than she was before, but with the court giving her dad conservatorship her chaotic life is more controlled. I find it interesting that court still gives him control after all this time. She keeps fighting the courts to get control back and losing. I have my own personal theories as to why, but I do believe the court system worked in this case and probably saved her life or at least bought her extra years to be happy with her sons and try to get better.

In Britney's case there was at least one parent who would not enable, etc. Basically offering a stable environment to get better, Lindsay doesn't have that. Conservatorship would never work in her case, at least not with her parents. She has an enabling mother and an obviously emotionally unhealthy father. Plus I really feel the courts have let her down. She needs to be away from her enablers and do a good year in prison like Robert Downey Jr. did. I really started seeing improvement with him after that. Plus she needs at least 3-6 months in intensive therapy/rehab. Not to be let out until she legit gets it that she has a serious life ending problem. Jail time is pointless since the jails here are so overcrowded so she never does enough time to truly make a dent.

I really do think it comes down to family and Britney's is just a bit saner. I do agree with the person that it was forced submission. I don't think she has truly dealt with her mental health issues and no one can force someone to deal with that until there ready, I know this from personal experience. I also think Lindsay has deeper mental issues than Britney.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chihuahuasrluv View Post
    .... I also think Lindsay has deeper mental issues than Britney.
    In what ways, do you think? (just general assessment)

Lindsay seems more introverted to me than Brit (who is obviously E), but I haven't studied her in detail... just talking vibes.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    In what ways, do you think? (just general assessment)

Lindsay seems more introverted to me than Brit (who is obviously E), but I haven't studied her in detail... just talking vibes.
    She's more shy, but not more introverted
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Amy Winehouse are all Sx/So on the enneagram, that is what makes them ultra-addictive and autodestructive. They don't have the same MBTI type. Britney Spears is an ESFP, Lindsay Lohan an ESFJ (as I explain here http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1618087) and Amy Winehouse is an ESTP (as it is shown here http://www.celebritytypes.com/popularculture/index.htm).

Britney S is a 3w2 Sx/So, positive and dazzling, identifies with what she does but fails trying to please evrybody. Still, she is always able to send goals and work until the project is over. Lindsay L and Amy W are both 6w7 Sx/So. Lindsay used to be a phobic 6w7, compliant and consumate girl next door, then, counterphobic ,she is a fiery redhead but has struggles with autorities and auto-sabotage, difficulties to finish projects. Amy Winehouse was a daddy girl who alternated between being fiesty and audacious and flippant, scared and dependant.

But the big common issue between them is their unhealthy Sx/So quality.
    amy's an isfp.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    amy's an isfp.
    No. Clearly extrovert and was not especially driven by an intenal personal ethic. She had Fe though, but that was pretty infantile. Black boy in white chick body are always STP, trust me, they are not IFP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

No. Clearly extrovert and was not driven by an intenal personal ethic by any means. She had Fe though, but that was pretty infantile. Black boy in white chick body are always STP, trust me, they are not IFP.
    sorry, you're wrong. as usual.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

No. Clearly extrovert and was not especially driven by an intenal personal ethic. She had Fe though, but that was pretty infantile. Black boy in white chick body are always STP, trust me, they are not IFP.
    Would that make Michael Jackson an NFJ?

.... anyhoo, back to the comparison between Lindsay and Brit.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    sorry, you're wrong. as usual.
    You hav'nt any arguments, as usual.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    yupp

keep in mind britney spears is 3-4 years older than Lindsey Lohan to put it in perspective. and 3-4 years ago spears was a complete train wreck
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so