User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Drew View Post
    I actually think most of his emotions were more fi related... he kept thinking about himself but then thinking about everyone e.c.t there is so much fi there actually from the beginning.
    He never steered clear of a argument but when did he ever enjoy it?
    I guess midnight was very fe like though he seemed to be focusing on the mood more then his overal feelings... but in other cases it seems more fi but I can also see him as a ENTP its just he is sort of a major feeler...

As for Jack he could be ESTP as-well, actually I see that.

I do not actually see any intuition at all in the 9th doctor. But I might have missed something.

Oh I'm not denying the 10th had his fair share of Fi moments, but for the most part he seemed to run on the ENTP Ne(Ti)Fe Trifecta. I can't think of many long-winded arguments he had, but he LOVED proving he was right and pushing his logic on everything. If someone disagreed with him, he would very quickly (like in the span of 15 ish seconds) find inconsistencies, pick apart their logic, and assert his own. Pure Ti.

I honestly think the writing became a bit uneven and inconsistent in Ten's later season(s). Like in the first two to three seasons he had a lot less Fi centric moments than in his last run. Remember when he destroyed the Racnoss Empress' children in his second Christmas special? He gave her one (quick) chance to leave and then, without a moment's hesitation, drowned her babies. And just stood there watching with this cold look on his face haha. Donna was even like "Uhhh...you can stop now." I'd say that's easily Ti over Fi. At the same time though, I can't see the 10th Doctor from his last five or so episodes doing something like that. That's why I chalk it up to uneven writing. His dominating Fi side just kinda showed up out of nowhere, where as early on it was just sprinkled in here and there but clearly not one of his main functions.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Oh I'm not denying the 10th had his fair share of Fi moments, but for the most part he seemed to run on the ENTP Ne(Ti)Fe Trifecta. I can't think of many long-winded arguments he had, but he LOVED proving he was right and pushing his logic on everything. If someone disagreed with him, he would very quickly (like in the span of 15 ish seconds) find inconsistencies, pick apart their logic, and assert his own. Pure Ti.

I honestly think the writing became a bit uneven and inconsistent in Ten's later season(s). Like in the first two to three seasons he had a lot less Fi centric moments than in his last run. Remember when he destroyed the Racnoss Empress' children in his second Christmas special? He gave her one (quick) chance to leave and then, without a moment's hesitation, drowned her babies. And just stood there watching with this cold look on his face haha. Donna was even like "Uhhh...you can stop now." I'd say that's easily Ti over Fi. At the same time though, I can't see the 10th Doctor from his last five or so episodes doing something like that. That's why I chalk it up to uneven writing. His dominating Fi side just kinda showed up out of nowhere, where as early on it was just sprinkled in here and there but clearly not one of his main functions.
    Yes but my understanding of fi is well.
    fi can be violated fi can do just as many un-emotional things fi can drown spider baby's because fi is sometimes selfish it cares about its self and how it feels more then it cares about others... meaning fi can drown spider baby if the tenth is suffering from being alone without Rose and has a quick peel of timelord rage...

But yes I think he might be ENTP now I just really suggested other wise because ten always reminded me of some part of me compared to other show characters not to mention how emotional he is...

You wanted to come fourteen years ago.
    I grew up.
    Don't worry, I'll soon fix that.

I found this on this forum would love if you clicked it. (: Seems fun.
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=rosiedrew

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Yes but my understanding of fi is well.
    fi can be violated fi can do just as many un-emotional things fi can drown spider baby's because fi is sometimes selfish it cares about its self and how it feels more then it cares about others... meaning fi can drown spider baby if the tenth is suffering from being alone without Rose and has a quick peel of timelord rage...

But yes I think he might be ENTP now I just really suggested other wise because ten always reminded me of some part of me compared to other show characters not to mention how emotional he is...

Oh yeah, I can totally agree that an Fi Dom could drown spider babies in a selfish fit of rage, but the way he did it wasn't really based on emotion at all. he gave her a chance to leave, she didn't, then he said "Well, you did this to yourself.." and drowned them. It wasn't an emotional outburst, it was him making a cold, logic based decision. To quote The Godfather (for no real reason other than I like The Godfather and it somewhat pertains to my point): "It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business."

But yeah, Ten definitely has his ENFP moments as well. It's particularly noticeable in his last stretch of episodes. I'm surprised you don't see the ENFP-ish-ness in 11 though! Maybe it's just me, but he definitely reminds me of the two ENFPs I know. He's so animated and giddy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Oh yeah, I can totally agree that an Fi Dom could drown spider babies in a selfish fit of rage, but the way he did it wasn't really based on emotion at all. he gave her a chance to leave, she didn't, then he said "Well, you did this to yourself.." and drowned them. It wasn't an emotional outburst, it was him making a cold, logic based decision. To quote The Godfather (for no real reason other than I like The Godfather and it somewhat pertains to my point): "It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business."

But yeah, Ten definitely has his ENFP moments as well. It's particularly noticeable in his last stretch of episodes. I'm surprised you don't see the ENFP-ish-ness in 11 though! Maybe it's just me, but he definitely reminds me of the two ENFPs I know. He's so animated and giddy.

True. Giggle 11 never-made me think ENFP plus I like 11 but only with a fez. I don't know about him being ENFP though. It always bothered me when he first came that when things happened as emotional as he sometimes he seemed to not care much about people dying e.c.t. Though he was probably a ENFP... I would guess he has a extremely weird enneagram type.

I grew up.

I don't think Ten was an Fi-user at all. None of them seem to be. The Doctor's values are much more Fe-ish in my view, he is whimsical and analytical much of the time and it is only in interpersonal situations requiring resolution does he seem to give a shit. He doesn't care about his future, himself or his companions seemingly about 90% of the time. Nor does he really care about the mess he is undoubtedly creating up and down the timeline - he only cares when someone or something occurs which will evidently put others at very clear risk. An example I would use would be the End of Time - It was made clear that the Time Lock would disintegrate and the weight of the Time War would cause the destruction of the universe. However his species would be allowed to survive via a process of ascension (and more than likely the Doctor himself). Ten stopped the process without any hesitation and without any later reflection or second guessing. The Time Lords were going to destroy all life and the Doctor saw it rational to stop them.

An ENFP would not approach such a situation in the same way. They would constantly remember that they are the last of their species - whilst they could be accepting on one side or bitter on the other this truth would sit central in their minds. They would either be working to a) bring back their species b) allow others to benefit from the countless eons of accumulated Gallifreyan knowledge and technology which is otherwise completely lost or c) drifting about and losing themselves in a number of tasks so they don't have to sit and think about their predicament. If your species came back the Fi (if it valued the above in any capacity at all) would realise the conflict - they can return, ascend and perhaps then rebuild the universe after they have done or be allowed to be killed and you be back to square one. Whether both options are good or both are bad they would only act quickly out of impulse and then ruminate about it afterwards.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

True. Giggle 11 never-made me think ENFP plus I like 11 but only with a fez. I don't know about him being ENFP though. It always bothered me when he first came that when things happened as emotional as he sometimes he seemed to not care much about people dying e.c.t. Though he was probably a ENFP... I would guess he has a extremely weird enneagram type.
    Yeah that's true. To be honest, out of the new series Doctors, 11 is the one I know the least about. I've only seen a handful of his episodes. On a superficial, top layer level he appears ENFP to me.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I don't think Ten was an Fi-user at all. None of them seem to be. The Doctor's values are much more Fe-ish in my view, he is whimsical and analytical much of the time and it is only in interpersonal situations requiring resolution does he seem to give a shit. He doesn't care about his future, himself or his companions seemingly about 90% of the time. Nor does he really care about the mess he is undoubtedly creating up and down the timeline - he only cares when someone or something occurs which will evidently put others at very clear risk. An example I would use would be the End of Time - It was made clear that the Time Lock would disintegrate and the weight of the Time War would cause the destruction of the universe. However his species would be allowed to survive via a process of ascension (and more than likely the Doctor himself). Ten stopped the process without any hesitation and without any later reflection or second guessing. The Time Lords were going to destroy all life and the Doctor saw it rational to stop them.

An ENFP would not approach such a situation in the same way. They would constantly remember that they are the last of their species - whilst they could be accepting on one side or bitter on the other this truth would sit central in their minds. They would either be working to a) bring back their species b) allow others to benefit from the countless eons of accumulated Gallifreyan knowledge and technology which is otherwise completely lost or c) drifting about and losing themselves in a number of tasks. If your species came back the Fi (if it valued the above in any capacity at all) would realise the conflict - they can return, ascend and perhaps then rebuild the universe after they have done or be allowed to be killed and you be back to square one. Whether both options are good or both are bad they would only act quickly out of impulse and then ruminate about it afterwards.

Yeah I have to agree. It's very hard for me to understand how so many feel the Tenth is Fi/Te over Ti/Fe. His Fe is so pronounced, so much of the time.

Yeah I have to agree. It's very hard for me to understand how so many feel the Tenth is Fi/Te over Ti/Fe. His Fe is so pronounced, so much of the time.
    I'm pretty sure all the Doctors are ENTP - at least everyone past Paul Mcgann's Doctor (I don't recall the movie at all and never watched the original series).

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by maticm8 View Post
    Ti is the obvious dominant function in the 3rd doctor but I do not believe Se is his auxiliary.
    He comes up with many imaginative plots and develops ideas on how to make many extremely useful contraptions,
    ideas which he later perfects through his use of Ti.
    Ses are seen as realistically minded whereas this Doctor is definitely more idealistic and speaks of many abstract philosophical matters.
    In general the Doctor is a philosophical Timelord who understands the abstraction of how the universe functions and therefore I don't think the Doctor can be a sensory at all.
    This Doctor is even caught mocking those who do not have sparking imaginations.
    Agreed.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Yeah that's true. To be honest, out of the new series Doctors, 11 is the one I know the least about. I've only seen a handful of his episodes. On a superficial, top layer level he appears ENFP to me.
    Oh, with me I have watched all his episodes except that last one and well I have no idea what his functions are. Especially because while ten had issues with rage from the time war and 9 had issues with the time war and pstd. 11 seems like he has issues with in reality being quite old and being darker.

I grew up.