User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Probably because he was the least extroverted of the three recent doctors, and he also seemed the most troubled. I think he was probably just an ENTP suffering PTSD.
    I would agree with that assessment.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Tennant's Doctor an ENFP? Please. I'd say he was the most ENTP doctor of the new series. Smith's Doctor is definitely more Fi than Tennant's. I mean, c'mon. The close levels of Ti/Fe were so obvious with #10. Not to say #10 didn't have his Fi moments, because he did, and sure, they were all clustered towards the end of his run, but regardless, anytime he did have them you could tell that it was out of the ordinary for him (like it would be for any ENTP). On the flip side, 11 is always yelling and kicking and screaming. If he is an ENTP, he's a very out of the ordinary one.
    Likes Etrielle liked this post

I still don't see how so many people believe #10 is ENFP. He radiates sooo much Fe. He seems like a really T/F balanced ENTP to me.

To anyone who believes #10 is ENFP, how do you rationalize that claim? I'm just curious to see another perspective. Maybe I'm missing something.

Infinite Bubble

The ninth is a massive INFP. INTJ, what?

I'd still like to hear how so many people see the Tenth as an NeFi instead of an NeTi with huge amounts of Fe.

MBTI
    INFJ

Default I disagree with the 3rd Doctor being classified as an ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Camelotlord View Post
    1st Doctor INTJ
    2nd Doctor ENFP
    3rd Doctor ISTP
    4th Doctor INTJ
    5th Doctor ENTP
    6th Doctor ENTJ
    7th Doctor INTJ
    8th Doctor INFJ
    9th Doctor INTJ and Rose Tyler ESFP
    10th Doctor ENTP and Donna Noble ESFJ
    11th Doctor ENFP, Amy Pond INFP and Rory Williams ISFP
    The Master INTJ
    Cyber men INTJ
    Darlek ESTJ
    River Song INTP
    Jack Harkness ESTP and Gwen INFJ
    Sarah Jane INFJ
    Ti is the obvious dominant function in the 3rd doctor but I do not believe Se is his auxiliary.
    He comes up with many imaginative plots and develops ideas on how to make many extremely useful contraptions,
    ideas which he later perfects through his use of Ti.
    Ses are seen as realistically minded whereas this Doctor is definitely more idealistic and speaks of many abstract philosophical matters.
    In general the Doctor is a philosophical Timelord who understands the abstraction of how the universe functions and therefore I don't think the Doctor can be a sensory at all.
    This Doctor is even caught mocking those who do not have sparking imaginations.

So....how about that 30 second scene at the end of the Christmas special that introduced us to Doctor #12? Pretty cool stuff. I'm gonna go ahead and call it: he's gonna be either a less goofy, more sardonic ENTP, or a total mastermind INTJ. All i know is somebody with that intense of a stare can't be an INTP/INFP/ENFP, that's for sure.

(I know Im totally just generalizing, by the way. haha)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

My thoughts.
    Though these are not popular opinions I believe these are correct.

the 11th I think he has a I and a j. He is not at all very ENFP like.
    I cant see him as a INTJ so he is probably a feeler.
    10th I can see as a ENFP I think why other can't see him that way is because of stereotypes... or something.
    9th. I can see him as ISTJ though it could actually be something else with him.

Rose ESFP.
    Martha. I can think of her as a. ESTJ/INFJ.
    Rory.=INTP? INTJ... ISTP? ISFJ/ISFP?
    Clara= ENTP though original Clara might be ENFP.
    Mickey=ISFP?/ ISFJ
    Donna= ENFJ
    Amy= As a kid ENFP maybe... now ENTP.. though I think I see a j.
    though she could also be INFP.
    River= ENTJ
    Jackie= ESFJ/ ENFJ.
    Jack= ESFJ/ ESFP

You wanted to come fourteen years ago.
    I grew up.
    Don't worry, I'll soon fix that.

I found this on this forum would love if you clicked it. (: Seems fun.
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=rosiedrew

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Drew View Post
    My thoughts.
    Though these are not popular opinions I believe these are correct.

the 11th I think he has a I and a j. He is not at all very ENFP like.
    I cant see him as a INTJ so he is probably a feeler.
    10th I can see as a ENFP I think why other can't see him that way is because of stereotypes... or something.
    9th. I can see him as ISTJ though it could actually be something else with him.

Rose ESFP.
    Martha. I can think of her as a. ESTJ/INFJ.
    Rory.=INTP? INTJ... ISTP? ISFJ/ISFP?
    Clara= ENTP though original Clara might be ENFP.
    Mickey=ISFP?/ ISFJ
    Donna= ENFJ
    Amy= As a kid ENFP maybe... now ENTP.. though I think I see a j.
    though she could also be INFP.
    River= ENTJ
    Jackie= ESFJ/ ENFJ.
    Jack= ESFJ/ ESFP

I definitely agree with you that the 11th comes off as a feeler.

I'm not seeing the 10th as ENTP because of stereotypes. More because of functions. Ne is a definite with him, so it comes down to whether he's Ti (ENTP) or Fi (ENFP). Well, the next easy thing to see is he definitely has a TON of Fe, which naturally is the flipside of Ti. So to me, the only logical thing is that he's Ne, Ti/Fe, Si. If you look at his functions, there's no way he could be ENFP. Fe is just too big a part of his personality. Thus ENTP is the only logical answer, function wise. And even when going by stereotypes, an ENFP generally tries to avoid conflict/debates, where as ENTPs really get into it and thrive on that kind of interaction. When did 10 EVER try to steer clear of an argument?
    For real though, for anybody that ever doubts the 10th Doctor's ENTP-ness, watch the episode 'Midnight'. CONSTANT Ne and Fe. And if you wonder why his Ti doesn't seem more dominant, keep mind there's probably a lot more going on than meets the eye. It is introverted, after all.

Also, the 9th comes off as an intuitive of some type, also. Honestly, the only Doctor that seems like a sensor to me is the 3rd.

Captain Jack (while on Doctor Who) seemed like a definite ESTP to me, though ESFP seems doable, too.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    I definitely agree with you that the 11th comes off as a feeler.

I'm not seeing the 10th as ENTP because of stereotypes. More because of functions. Ne is a definite with him, so it comes down to whether he's Ti (ENTP) or Fi (ENFP). Well, the next easy thing to see is he definitely has a TON of Fe, which naturally is the flipside of Ti. So to me, the only logical thing is that he'ss personality. Thus ENTP is the only logical answer, function wise. And even when going by stereotypes, an ENFP generally tries to avoid conflict/debates, where as ENTPs really get into it and thrive on that kind of interaction. When did 10 EVER try to steer clear of an argument?
    For real though, for anybody that ever doubts the 10th Doctor's ENTP-ness, Ne, Ti/Fe, Si. If you look at his functions, there's no way he could be ENFP. Fe is just too big a part of hi watch the episode 'Midnight'. CONSTANT Ne and Fe. And if you wonder why his Ti doesn't seem more dominant, keep mind there's probably a lot more going on than meets the eye. It is introverted, after all.

Also, the 9th comes off as an intuitive of some type, also. Honestly, the only Doctor that seems like a sensor to me is the 3rd.

Captain Jack (while on Doctor Who) seemed like a definite ESTP to me, though ESFP seems doable, too.
    I actually think most of his emotions were more fi related... he kept thinking about himself but then thinking about everyone e.c.t there is so much fi there actually from the beginning.
    He never steered clear of a argument but when did he ever enjoy it?
    I guess midnight was very fe like though he seemed to be focusing on the mood more then his overal feelings... but in other cases it seems more fi but I can also see him as a ENTP its just he is sort of a major feeler...

As for Jack he could be ESTP as-well, actually I see that.

I do not actually see any intuition at all in the 9th doctor. But I might have missed something.

You wanted to come fourteen years ago.
    I grew up.
    Don't worry, I'll soon fix that.

I found this on this forum would love if you clicked it. (: Seems fun.
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=rosiedrew