Master Roishi intp
    Likes Xann, Opal liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Goku: ENFP(he's was like an ENTP when described as battle genius, or how in ssj3 and ssj4 where he is more cold and less emotionally expressive and growly voiced. Playing mind games. Almost like he went from F to T)
    Gohan: INFP(Gohan and his ssj2 mode is the same example like with goku, F to T. much fiercer and cold)
    Vegeta: ISTJ(disregards emotion "I was cold and ruthless. Uninhibited by foolish emotion." But Ego being threatened, results in his emotions flooding out)
    Bulma: ESTP
    Chi-Chi: ESTJ
    Dr. Brief: INTP
    Supreme Kai: INTP - INFP

Good Buu: ESFP
    Super Buu: ISFP - ISTP
    Super Gotenks Buu: ENTP
    Super Gohan Buu: ESTP
    Kid Buu: ESFP(the complete opposite more darker unhealthy side of it than good buu was)
    Perfect Cell: ENTP(calm, mind games, snarky and sarcastic yet held social manners and charm, talkative)
    Frieza: ENTJ
    Cooler: INTJ

Android 17: ISTP
    Android 18: INTP - J
    Android 16: ISFJ
    Pikkon: ISTP-INTP

Hercule: ESFP - ESTP
    Videl: ISTP
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Where do you see ne in android 18

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

That was a bit of a rash typing for her, perhaps.

I was mainly just thinking of how she comes across as much more reserved and serious than Android 17. Something about there functions just comes across different. Which is more likely for an intj or istj but rarely would she be considered such, as much as an istp. Yet when comparing Android 17 and 18 who are commonly typed as if they are the same type, the way they react to things is very different. He's willing to make a fight last a lot longer or mess around more than she where she wants to get it done quickly and efficiently and can seem short tempered and impatient in that sense. And when she feels insulted she takes it personally as a matter of "principle". Something I haven't seen him ever do, it all revolving around his personal fun and boredom, only.

In summary. I'm questioning if she is really an ISTP or not.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Would it make more sense to say she's intj or isfp.
    So how you came to the conclusion of bulma being estp.
    I thought about vegeta, would it be possible for him to be enfj instead of tj because i see sone fe in that guy.
    I believe piccolo could istj.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Goku - ESFP. clear internal value system (Fi), but not dominant. No matter how much everyone else thinks that he should kill some of their enemies, he just can't really bring himself to. He wants to show mercy because that is what's right to him (at least that's how it's portrayed in the English dub...watched quite a bit of the Japanese original and it was a bit different but still). I can't see Ne because I don't see a sort of connection of thoughts, this flow. He seems very clearly Se... focus on the immediate and in a concrete sense. Direct, straightforward.

Vegeta ESTJ, chance of ENTJ. Once I got past the social introversion/extraversion, I was pretty sure Vegeta was ENTJ. He might be reserved, uninterested in interaction, but cognitively he is an extravert in his heavy use of Te. In battles, he's always making logical judgments about his opponents and his next course of action. These are external judgments, outside of himself, and this matches up with his weak Fi. He struggles with himself, doesn't like seeing the moral changes in himself; he sees them as weak and soft, a departure from his more logical self. I could see Ni/Se in some instances, but was surprised to realize after considering Si/Ne that I could see ESTJ too, perhaps even stronger than ENTJ. He often draws upon his past for comparison (his internal, personal experience)... while taking in new objective information to add to that pool. It comes off as aux Si + tert Ne. Not totally sure, but it's what I'd go with.

Will be back later to post more because lazy right now.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

She acts quite similar to an a more blunt and serious intj, I know. Also likes efficiency, and found Android 17's persistence to ride a car around blindly searching for Goku to be illogical and foolish, didn't make sense to her but she isn't as thrill seeking. She also used Vegeta's pride as a weakness in making him angry and more vicious in fighting which resulted in him expending more of his energy and then eliminating him once he was no longer close to her power. Every hit took it's toll, and she exploited it. She was intelligent and fearless, and almost emotionless seeming, yet once had certain triggers (like a really bad day, or getting her bangs cut by trunks' sword yet again, or humans gangs in the filler cutting it) that made her angry with more of an intense glare. Definitely doesn't come across as a feeler with how little she expressing any emotion, the most being a mere smirk.

Android 18: "I don't know why you insist on behaving so foolishly, 17."
    Android 17: "What's so foolish about wanting to have a little fun?"

*When Trunks arrived*
    Android 18: "Man, how rude. That arrogant punk. That's it. I want him dead. It's a matter of principle."
    Android 17: "Sure, I don't mind. Consider it done. But look sis, we'll be blowing off weeks of fun."
    Android 18: "I don't care. I've been in a bad mood all day."

Android 17 reasoning with Piccolo*

Android 17: "Why don't you just give up and tell us where Goku is? We have no desire to kill you. It doesn't make sense for you to die out here in the middle of nowhere when we have no interest in killing you. Why don't you just tell us where Goku is, and leave unharmed. It is the only logical thing to do."
    Piccolo: "You'll find the people on this planet aren't logical at all. Funny thing is, they've rubbed off on me."

And Android 17 remarking to Vegeta about pride and arrogance. How they will always be superior to saiyans because they aren't blinded by it.

--

-never mind. enfp for her.. she's too emotional sometimes. The T was for her being so tough minded and bold. But feeling might still be dominant. ENFP for Bulma.

-With Vegeta: Yes, but the reason he shares all that temper and emotion and sheer arrogance a lot is do to his Ego. Pushed far enough he can become an emotional mess to protect his pride. It is all easily manipulated around his pride which outweighs the usual dominant T he has. As well as being described as like a genius himself, in his element anyway. But it is anger or rage, he has little else particularly and once he starts to feel for other people, care for them, he becomes disgusted for a time until he eventually accepts it. And of course very sensory based. His obsession with pride and his saiyan past gives enough reason as an SJ.

-Piccolo might fit intj considering he seems to think ahead more as a reserved genius and doesn't do well with social skills that require some sort of emotion or humor. It can seem hard to tell ne to se when it comes to dbz characters because there is very little room for much thinking ahead other than fight, fight, fight.

-And when it came to Trunks' he's been typed as an intp before but the problem with that is he was utterly foolish enough to fight Cell which amped up strength alone and the thought never crossed his mind that he might be too slow. That you need both speed and power. Which is a very basic obvious thing to miss. "Honestly, it was a rather simple concept. Even Vegeta figured it out." - Cell. Trunks even admitted he didn't know how he couldn't see it and how he just plowed ahead angrily, like a stupid child.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I see as an ne dom, but i would still she might be using ti in order to solve the problem. Her si inferior comes out when she says all men are dirty and rotten
    Which seems like negative fe judgments. I would say entp

I believe that vegeta is not an eight, he is like a three with four wing because he felt worthless rather than admitting being scared of control. I kind of see him as an fj.

Gohan would be infj.
    I do not think piccolo is an intj, he comes as one, but see him as a si user comparing things to the past, I do not see te a lot. The way I see it is si ti.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

-So we have. INTJ. And ENTP. Only thing is entp's can be more expressive with extroverted feeling and more advanced socially in charms. She is far from such.. unless we count her "charming" her way to the prize money with Hercule. But most often, she does not bother with any social grace nor emotional expressiveness. Mainly to think, and act to get things done. Strong points. Such makes it hard to see the entp in her if so.

-Vegeta has seemed emotional to me, honestly. But when I looked into it deeper I did notice that it seemed to all revolve around his Ego. Otherwise he would not be emotional. Speaking of disregarding emotion, considering it foolish. I have a father who is ESTJ and very similar. Strict, detached, can be structured. Rarely shows weakness, like stress and whatnot. But once his Ego feels threatened or challenged or he is told he is wrong, he loses all rationality in a loss of control and rage. Then afterwards sometimes feels upset for it, but does not admit it. Going back to Vegeta, I can see a lot of this with him to a T.

-Gohan tried to tell Cell to stand down, that he doesn't "have" to continue the senseless slaughter. So on and so forth, as infp's try to find the good in people and are generally idealistic and emotional and sensitive. He also had self recognition problems do to never meeting up with other's standards. Feeling "not good enough" to go super saiyan for example.