• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI of DragonBall ,DBZ,DBGT

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Welcome to typologycentral Europe lover

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, don't know if I mentioned this yet, but chibi Trunks seems like an exemplar enneatype 7 ENTP. They screw him over in GT though so I'm not including that in my thoughts.

Future Trunks, OTOH, seemed more like an INFP.

Liked them both :).

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, don't know if I mentioned this yet, but chibi Trunks seems like an exemplar enneatype 7 ENTP. They screw him over in GT though so I'm not including that in my thoughts.

Future Trunks, OTOH, seemed more like an INFP.

Liked them both :).

You know, as a kid he seemed all emotionally annoying on occasion but he was actually fairly skilled. And later on, when he was shown at the end of Z you could actually see that he was calmer and likely a genius as he's always portrayed when an adult. Smarts that never show up beforehand very often, but I see that was probably do to his immaturity. So, ENTP... would actually fit well. He kind of does give off that vibe.

Future Trunks could've been a T then but it seems all the chaos early on in life messed him up too much to where he ended up so different, like an INFP. At the same time though, I don't know how fair it would be to place a thinking character as a feeler just because he had a messed up past which results in him becoming more emotional acting in PTSD moments. Some would say INTP, but his rash actions against the androids and cell both make it not seem likely. To miss such an obvious principle as strength without speed is useless.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I believe that both trunks could be infp

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
True theit personalities are seen as opposites but. seeing both of them use ne seeing possibilities of the situation. They both use Fi in different ways future trunks relates himself to the situation of a man who lost his son. Present trunks uses Fi in trying to make himself feel a lot less lonely in the way he plays with Goren a lot so he will not feel lonely

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
Vegita ENTJ. Seems introverted, yet definitely dominating with Te. Yet, at times seems STJ, which is normal, as it's fictional.

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You know, as a kid he seemed all emotionally annoying on occasion but he was actually fairly skilled. And later on, when he was shown at the end of Z you could actually see that he was calmer and likely a genius as he's always portrayed when an adult. Smarts that never show up beforehand very often, but I see that was probably do to his immaturity. So, ENTP... would actually fit well. He kind of does give off that vibe.
Hah, T types can be emotional but it tends to manifest in a different way, I think. I feel like how he acted as a kid and the issues he faced fits well with ExTP. I see a lot of Ne in him so ENTP naturally made sense. He is clearly pretty smart and it shows in his planning, though he does make mistakes. Him and Goten fighting together in the tournament as The Mask (or whatever the hell that guy's name was) seemed like classic ENTP (type 7) troublemaking and scheming. His immaturity comes off as tert Fe and ExxP too... he has an understanding of how things work and expectations from Bulma, but at the same time I think he likes to rebel against them. Doesn't like them. So yeah, that was what I meant by ExTP issues, haha.

Future Trunks could've been a T then but it seems all the chaos early on in life messed him up too much to where he ended up so different, like an INFP. At the same time though, I don't know how fair it would be to place a thinking character as a feeler just because he had a messed up past which results in him becoming more emotional acting in PTSD moments. Some would say INTP, but his rash actions against the androids and cell both make it not seem likely. To miss such an obvious principle as strength without speed is useless.
Yeah, he seems either INFP or INTP. The things he said ring Fi to me but at the same time, rethinking it, it could be stressed Ti. His circumstances were pretty awful. Personally I wasn't typing him as INFP for that... hm...

True theit personalities are seen as opposites but. seeing both of them use ne seeing possibilities of the situation. They both use Fi in different ways future trunks relates himself to the situation of a man who lost his son. Present trunks uses Fi in trying to make himself feel a lot less lonely in the way he plays with Goren a lot so he will not feel lonely
I agree with the Ne possibilities. I don't really understand what you're saying with Fi though...

Do you mean a man who lost his father?? And I'm not really sure I see what you're saying with present Trunks.

Lunar Light

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Vegita ENTJ. Seems introverted, yet definitely dominating with Te. Yet, at times seems STJ, which is normal, as it's fictional.
Yeah, I was going back and forth on this. I can see ENTJ at times, but ESTJ ended up seeming like the stronger possibility. Good point with the introversion; I said the same thing with that and his Te earlier in the thread.

kangaroo2003

Enneagram
3w4
Yeah, I was going back and forth on this. I can see ENTJ at times, but ESTJ ended up seeming like the stronger possibility. Good point with the introversion; I said the same thing with that and his Te earlier in the thread.

I actually think we should leave him as ExTJ.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I believe bulma is se te fi ni and I sat she is entj seven because te is prominent in her function for what seems logical to her like when she offer entertainment to kid goku for db it seemed logical
Ni comes out in which she help the gang find dragonballs faater se is obvious fi comes out when sge married vegeta because she believes she knows how she feels

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
What do you think about Vegeta's type? He's typed as ISTJ, INTJ, ISTP, ESTJ and ENTJ. I'm confused.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Dragon Ball Super MBTI

Zamasu- INFJ 1w2-3w4-6w5
Whis- INFJ 1w9-3w2-6w5
Beerus- ESTP 8w9-6w5-4w5

Future Trunks- INFJ 1w9,6w5,4w5
Kid Trunks ESTP 7w8,8w7,3
Mai- ISTP 6w5. Not sure on the rest of her numbers
Zeno- INFP not sure

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I don't understand why Bulma is so often typed at Ne-dom. Like, I really don't. I think she fits ENFJ really well, just not what you might expect out of your average ENFJ. She seems a lot more self-centered and narcissistic (to an extent), more id, than most ENFJs. She has these social standards, these broad general ideas of how she should be treated by others, and is quick to call out and complain about others who aren't following those standards. I'm not criticizing her actually btw, though I feel like that's how it might come off. I think she's hilarious LOL. Again, I'm basing this off the English dub anime.

I see more of a Ni way of narrowing down than a continuous stream of thoughts from Bulma. I don't really know how to explain it, but I don't see this branching out thing. I actually see that more from tert Ne Krillin, who I would think is ESFJ?

But yeah, no. I see a lot of Je from her... external judging. For basically everything... how she judges the usefulness of something, how she judges how she is treated. I can literally hear her yelling at Vegeta, calling him an inconsiderate jerk and complaining about how she's a lady and she can't or doesn't want to do certain things because they're too hard, too digusting. Or she's not getting enough appreciation ahaha. And again, these are all based off external standards.

Like seriously I see so much more Fe than anything else. I don't know how to explain it better because she seems so quintessentially ENFJ by functions. She's an inventor, she has good ideas. I don't think she's ENTP.

I think the only reason why a person would confuse Bulma for INTP or ENTP because Bulma is a genius intellect. I do also agree that she is ENFJ. Her tri-type must be 5w6,1w9,2w3.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes I agree. Kid trunks is ESTP. Meanwhile future trunks is INFJ.
I support the separation of Future and Present Trunks' types. :D Though I'd sooner pin ISXP on Future.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I think the same, but when I say he's ISTJ there's always people telling me he is too brilliant and unconventional for an ISTJ.
His whole mental process seems very Si-Te to me.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
DBZ

Vegeta: ISTJ-ESTJ 3w4/8w7 (prominent si - saiyan pride, nothing matters more than pride and the past, his status as prince, re-asserting it)
Goku: ESFP-ENFP-ENFJ (he changes depending on dub, and anime vs manga / loves to fight, flashes of insight and fighting genius, yet goofy and ignorant acting otherwise)
Piccolo: INTJ 6
Gohan: INFP-INFJ
Future Trunks: INFP-INTP (He fluctuates in behavior)
Present Trunks: ENTP 7w6 in z, 5w6 in GT (he fluctuates as he ages)
Frieza: ENTJ 8w7
Perfect Cell: ESTP-ENTP 7 (intelligent, snarky, easily bored, well mannered, treats the world like a game)
Fat Buu: ESFP 7
Super Buu(all forms): ISTP 7
Gotenks: ESTP 3

DBS

Beerus: ISTP (bored, lazy, cold yet a bit temperamental)
Champa: ESTP (same as beerus but more expressively, a bit manipulative)
Whis: INFJ
Vados: INTP (calm, collected, a bit cold seeming yet polite, subtlety snarky towards champa)
Hit: ISTP
Zamasu: INTJ 8, 6 (calm, calculated, visionary but personal unique value system, obvious planner, got immortality as a safety net)
Black Goku: ENTJ 8, 7 (different personality - just wanted to get stronger and too cocky for immortality - saiyan dna)

DBGT

Baby: ENTJ
Android 17: ISTP 7
Android 18: ISTP-INTP 5/8 (I always thought 17 and 18 while similar seemed also clearly different.. perhaps enneagram)
Ice Sheron: ISTP-ESTP
Nova Shenron: ISTJ
Omega Shenron: ENTJ 8
Dr. Gero and Mr. Myuu: INTJ-INTP unsure 5 and 8