• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI of DragonBall ,DBZ,DBGT

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Goku: ESE-Fe ESFP 8w7 sp/so
Gohan: EII-Fi INFP 4w3 sx/sp
Piccolo: ILI-Te ISTJ 1w2 sp/sx
Krillin: LII-Ne ISTP 6w7 so/sp
Chichi: ESI-Fi ISFJ 6w5 sp/so
Videl: LSE-Si ISTJ 2w3 sx/so
Roshi: ILE-Ti ENTP 7w6 so/sx
Bulma: SEE-Se ENTP 7w8 sx/sp
Yamcha: EIE-Fe ENFJ 3w4 sx/so
Tien: LSI-Se ESTJ 8w9 sx/sp
Chiatzu: IEI-Ni INFJ 9w1 sp/so
Vegeta: SLE-TI ENTJ 3w2 sx/so
Future Trunks: LSE-Te ENFP 3w4 sp/sx
Frieza: LSI-Se INTJ 4w5 sx/sp
Kami: SLI-Te INTP 1w9 sp/so
King Kai: IEE-Ne ENTP 7w6 so/sp
Mr. Popo: EII-Ne ISFP 9w1 sp/so
Cell: EIE-Ni ENTJ 3w4 sp/sx
Android 17: EIE-Ni ESTP 4w3 sp/so
Android 18: SLE-Ti ESTP 6w7 sx/so
Android 16: SEI-Si ISFP 9w8 sp/so
Fat Buu: ILE-Ne ENTP 9w8 sp/so
Evil Buu: SEI-Si ESTP 7w8 sx/so

Renizon

MBTI Type
INFP
Goku: ENFP, Ne is obvious even if people mistake him for using Se. He sees patterns, abstract, and connections in battle and is able to come up with ideas and new concepts to win a fight on the flight to gain the upper advantage against an opponent many times. We see this many times with stealing roshi's glasses against solar flare, goku copying the afterimage technique, finding two weaknesses against tien in instant, two kameha underwater against frieza, instant transmission kameha to cell, kameha wave toward piccolo and tien, learning to control super saiyan with gohan in the time chamber, the list goes on. He learned the Kamehameha with his intuition after seeing it once in one day from witnessing master roshi do it.

Gohan: INFP, Fi dom not ISFJ, no Fe in him whatsoever imo.

Bulma: ENTP

Vegeta: ISTJ, Si dom. Majin Vegeta reasoning explains it all and his obsession to surpass goku and brings things how it used to be with him being the strongest scream Si.

Yamcha: ESFP

Tien: ISTJ

Krillin: ISFJ

Piccolo: INTJ

Kami: INFJ

Master Roshi: ENFJ

Yajirobe: ISFP

Oolong: ISFP

Android 18: ISTP

Android 17: ISTP

Android 16: ISFJ

Cell: ENTP

Frieza: ENTJ

Chi Chi: ESFJ

Puar: INFP

Goten: ESFP

Kid Trunks: ESTP

Future Trunks: INFJ

Fat Buu: ESFP

Gotenks: ESTP

Launch: (Blue) ISFJ, (Yellow) ESTP

Pan: ESTP

GT Trunks: INTP

Dr. Briefs: INTP

Mrs. Briefs: ISFP

King Piccolo: ENTJ

Raditz: ESTP

Nappa: ESTP

Beerus: ESTP

Whis: INTJ, I suppose? I'm still typing him but people saying he's an Ni user so that's the one I'll choose for him that makes the most sense.

Videl: ENTJ

Hercule Satan: ESTP

Supreme Kai: INTP

Kibito Kai: ESTJ

Babidi: ESTJ

Debora: ESTJ

Fortune Teller Baba: ISTJ

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm about to share my post here for the Dragon Ball Z typings in this thread, here's the original post if you want to see down below:

Wanted to post some Dragon Ball Z MBTI types for the characters in the DBZ series for those of you who know Myers-Briggs. This is just for fun and not really to cause drama or fighting over types and all that, I'm just sharing my opinion after getting back into the series and observing the characters over the years and being into Myers-Briggs and everyday learning more about it. Hope you enjoy, feel free to share your opinions and thoughts down below.

This one will probably be the longest post since Son Goku is the main character, so forgive me for the length.

Son Goku - ENFP (Idealistic, sees new possibilities with his Ne at every corner to improve as a fighter, sees possibilities in the world around him and is curious about everything in the world and is always asking questions in the series, sees possibilities in people as well and likes to bring out their potential, likes to keep an open mind on people and things, likes to try new things, good at learning techniques and even used intuition to learn the Kameha wave his signature move the same day after seeing roshi do it once, naive, happy go lucky, inspires everyone he meets around and often changes them into a new and improved person later on. Always imagining about the next and new fighter to face and likes to bring out the potential in people as martial artists and himself. Cares a lot about the past and past experiences that affects his decision making like with remembering what Bulma said to him with drawing bad guys to him that she said in the past to him for his reasoning on not wanting to be wished back, Si in Goku. Remembering to train his tail that Master Roshi told him to do and not using the nimbus to the point of swimming through the seas to the tournament, Si in Goku. Also making decisions from remembering Grandpa Gohan so much and naming Gohan after him and always keeping the 4 star dragon ball to remember his Grandpa by, all Si moments in Goku. Goku came up with the Ne ideas for Feet Kamehameha, Instant Transmission Kamehameha idea, spinning attack idea against Namu, his Ne idea to master Super Saiyan 1 state, his idea for coming up with the idea to ask the namekians to be the new Guardian of the Earth with his Ne idea here after remembering with his Si that Gohan told him awhile back they found a new planet to live on, and more. Also Goku's forgetful showing low Si inferior, forgetting to take the medicine, forgetting his marriage promise to Chi Chi and so on. Goku's bad at remembering things and bad with details, he remembers things he cares about and uses past experiences that he does remember for his decision showing his Si low and in the inferior slot in his functions which ENFP are known for having, being Ne and Si users.)

If your still confused on Goku and why he's ENFP and a Ne dom and are apart of the ENFP vs ESFP debate with him then check these posts and opinions down below as well to clear it up:

Here’s a really good Quora article and post debating Goku’s type and discussing why Goku is ENFP much more in depth, Miller and Josh Lee’s posts are great and people should really check them out. I think there very accurate and very well written and provide some unique perspectives on this topic and discussion too, check them them out down below.

Josh Lee did a good job with the ENFP vs ESFP debate for Goku. He did a good job making his case and opinion for Goku being ENFP, and even bring ups enneagram into to the discussion which is something unique I never saw someone do or bring up into the Goku type discussion and debate, I can’t recommend this Quora and Lee’s post enough, it’s really good along with Miller points and great post as well too:

What is Goku's MBTI? - Quora

CBR recently posted him here in the 10 ENFP anime characters post along with Luffy and other characters. I agree with this list and fully agree every character they put is definitely ENFP, I don't think they're always right in my opinion but I think they did a good job with this list at least for sure:

MBTI(R): 10 Anime Characters Who Are ENFPs | CBR

I'll also post this paragraph I wrote from this ENFP anime characters reddit post I made here as well for people to see here, it might reiterate some points I said above but also have some new points not written there as well, so read on more here if your curious on some more evidence and points I have for him as well. Here's the link to the original post I'm going to get these posts and links from and put there here as well to make it easier for people to see it here now on this site, I already put some of my comments from the ENFP anime characters reddit post here as well already above this comment:

ENFP Anime Characters : ENFP

Goku is definitely ENFP and a Ne dom and Si inferior user, he sees possibilities everywhere in the world, with new ways to get stronger and new techniques to learn with his Ne curiosity, and with new fighters and new people to meet that he's always interested in and excited to meet and learn about one day as he goes on new future adventures that he loves going on so much in the series. Goku is future oriented like with caring about future generations with his Ne in the Buu Saga and thinking the future of the Earth at the end of the Cell Saga and not wanting to be wished back after remembering with his Si of Bulma telling him long ago bad guys are always drawn to to him. In my opinion, Goku gets mistyped ESFP often sometimes but him loving fighting is mainly because of his Saiyan blood and instinct and he's also mainly curious with his Ne curiosity about fighting strong guys one day that he imagines facing in the future with his Ne and he is curious on how far his strength can go with his Ne as well, Se doesn't mean you love physical activity, it means you respond to details in the moment and live fully in the moment today and pay attention to all details around you to react to quickly and spontenously with your senses, Goku does not do this at all and is an airhead with his head in the clouds because of his Ne, a prime example of this is when he didn't notice when Android 18 was there when he arrived at the World Martial Arts Tournament and didn't see Android 18 at all until later because he was distracted and curious about Krillin's hair and asked about it with his Ne again, he also asked other Ne questions in this scene like with him asking with his Ne curiosity on how robots can have babies? Goku asks Ne questions with his Ne curiosity all the time. Goku comes up with Ne ideas in battle and outside of battle too like Instant Transmission Kamehameha, Feet Kameha wave idea, coming up with the idea of asking the Namekians to be the new Guardian of the Earth with his Ne after remembering with his Si that Gohan told him in the past that they found a new planet to live on. Goku came up with the idea to master Super Saiyan 1 state on the spot with his Ne as well. What more do I have to say, it's Goku, he's the OG ENFP. Check out my Goku ENFP post for a more in depth analysis on why he's an ENFP and a Ne dom and Si inferior user:

Goku is an ENFP and here'''s why - Dragon Ball Z MBTI typing : mbti

Personalityclub’s Dragon Ball Z MBTI chart listing Goku here as well. I think this DBZ MBTI chart is very accurate and gets most of the characters types right and types them accurately, except for Videl and Android 16 in my opinion I think are wrong and I disagree with. In my opinion Videl is ENTJ definitely who might look ESFJ at times like in Super, but Videl was definitely ENTJ in the Buu Saga of the original DBZ. And Android 16 is ISFJ with following his Si duty to destroy Goku as an Android and sympathizing with and understanding peoples emotions and animals with his Fe, in my opinion. Despite those two character types I disagree on with Videl and Android 16, I fully agree with the other DBZ character types on the Dragon Ball Z MBTI chart made by them below, so check them out and the chart when your free and able to do so. It’s a really great MBTI chart I think and one of the best ones out there since most of them are only somewhat accurate usually but still get a lot of character types wrong sometimes, but this DBZ MBTI chart is mostly accurate definitely in my opinion. I think instead to replace the ISFP and ESFJ spots though, they should have picked Yajirobe for ISFP and Chi Chi for ESFJ. Those are some great examples of an actual ISFP and ESFJ in my opinion in Dragon Ball Z.

Which Dragonball Z Character Are You? | Personality Club

Gohan - INFP (Calm, more level headed, gives people chances, idealistic, have stronger inner deep emotions and values about things and people, overall soft-hearted and fights for his friends, very creative and likes reading and studying)

Vegeta - ISTJ (Cares a lot about the past, cares Si duty, honor, power and status above all else that his Si believes in and was taught as a kid, he believe that's the way things are supposed to be with his Si dom, class and status wise for Saiyans and what he was told as a child of royalty for himself being above others from birth and believes it deeply. Very calm and logical, has good memory, likes to be to himself most of the time and not bothered by anyone, especially when he's got his mind on something. Obsessed with surpassing Goku to bring things back to the way things used to be with him being the strongest Saiyan and possibly the strongest in the universe too. So deadset on the past and old motivations and beating Kakkarot to get there that he would sell his soul away to be evil again and become Majin Vegeta under Babidi's control just to be his old self again and have a fight against Goku as a result of this revert to become his former self again and desire to be version to achieve his goals and be satisfied with himself.)

My Vegeta ISTJ post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mbti/comme...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I put him here in this ISTJ anime characters post I just made too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ISTJ/comments/hwqenc/istj_anime_characters/

Piccolo - INTJ (Very insightful and intuitive, very calm and collected person, extremely logical, sees things behind the scenes and reasonably assesses every situation, future oriented and thinks about the best path forward every time, level headed, very unemotional except for major story character and sad moments, has a tough personality similar to Vegeta.)

Bulma - ENTP (A genius scientist, comes up with great ideas all the time with science or not, a genius inventor, loves science, created the Dragon Radar on her own, a remarkable feat, sees possibilities in technology and tech, has strong Fe to showcase her girly side moments in the series, she created the time machine for Cell along with the dragon radar, both defining technology that carry the dragon ball franchise forward, particularly the Dragon Radar's creation.)

Tien - ISTJ (Very loyal, traditional style character, calm and introverted, driven by honor, pride and duty as a warrior, has good memory and is very logical in situations.)

Krillin - ISFJ (A dependable and loyal friend especially to goku, good at details and remembering things, has good Fe to socialize with people and seem like cool guy, you can always depend on him for almost anything except I suppose what happened with 18 of course, but usually he's always there to help and follows through with his plans and objective.)

Master Roshi - ENFJ, (People oriented, has amazing insight, loves to teach people and teach people lessons that he cares about and thinks are worth teaching in his eyes. Has very good wisdom, and is able to see past people's personas and notice people struggling with issues inside their heart easily. Always has a message with every thing he does and puts a lot of value on teaching these messages to his students he trains. Cares are a lot about politeness when he's serious and being presentable and respectful in serious moments. Despite the perverted and funny moments he has in the serious, he has a ton of depth and is always open to having people over his house in the ocean and loves teaching people new lessons on life and martial arts as stated and mentioned in the points above.

Kami - INFJ (Very wise and provides great wisdom and knowledge to the characters when their in need, level headed and calm, has great insign into the future, able to connect with others while still being very mysterious and a complex character.

Hercule/Mr. Satan - ESTP (Brash and loud, spontaneous and assertive, very in the moment and fast paced, likes to brag about his "accomplishments," loves to be called the champ, very energetic, tries to be manly, loves to be center of attention and show off his "skills" lol.

Videl - ENTJ (Very assertive, has a tomboyish attitude but not in an TP, STP way. Very blunt and logical, loves to fight like her dad. This is her character from the Buu saga, they changed her character into a housewife in later iterations, the Dragon Ball Z MBTI chart called her ESFJ on it and I can see why, Videl has an ESFJ image and seems to use her Fe more later and just focus on being a mother in Dragon Ball Super over fighting and being tomboyish and headstrong and efficient like she used to be. But I think her personality still stays the same, the original Videl from Dragon Ball Z was ENTJ and used Te, Ni, and Se tertiary more and struggled with her Fi and sensitivity and showing her inner values to Gohan and other people and also with struggling to express his emotions to people, so this is my typing for her still.)

King Kai - ESFP

Nappa - ESTP

Zarbon - ESFJ

Captain Ginyu - ESTJ

Recoome - ESFP

Android 16 - ISFJ

Android 18 - ISTP

Fortune Teller Baba - ISTJ

Upa - INFP

Yamcha - ESFP

Future Trunks - INFJ

Kid Trunks - ESTP