Launch isfp

Krillin esfj

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I don't understand why Bulma is so often typed at Ne-dom. Like, I really don't. I think she fits ENFJ really well, just not what you might expect out of your average ENFJ. She seems a lot more self-centered and narcissistic (to an extent), more id, than most ENFJs. She has these social standards, these broad general ideas of how she should be treated by others, and is quick to call out and complain about others who aren't following those standards. I'm not criticizing her actually btw, though I feel like that's how it might come off. I think she's hilarious LOL. Again, I'm basing this off the English dub anime.

I see more of a Ni way of narrowing down than a continuous stream of thoughts from Bulma. I don't really know how to explain it, but I don't see this branching out thing. I actually see that more from tert Ne Krillin, who I would think is ESFJ?

But yeah, no. I see a lot of Je from her... external judging. For basically everything... how she judges the usefulness of something, how she judges how she is treated. I can literally hear her yelling at Vegeta, calling him an inconsiderate jerk and complaining about how she's a lady and she can't or doesn't want to do certain things because they're too hard, too digusting. Or she's not getting enough appreciation ahaha. And again, these are all based off external standards.

Like seriously I see so much more Fe than anything else. I don't know how to explain it better because she seems so quintessentially ENFJ by functions. She's an inventor, she has good ideas. I don't think she's ENTP.
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Launch isfp
    yeah the blue-haired one comes off as SFP I think, but dude the blonde with the gun seems mega ESTP.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Blond launch would entj, te trying yo execute plans, ni planning heist and se, living in the moment.

Blue haired launch same thing fi being in tune with her moral values. Se being practical

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    How do you consider freeza intp.
    He doesn't seem to me like a instinctive person, he plans and take it slow to execute (unless he start losing his temper, which was the case and he fought goku). He took it slow like a thinker even when his whole crew was destroyed; and since he's more introverted I guessed Ti. Also I think he is intuitive, for example when he immediately figured Gohan was trying to slow him down by running away everytime or the preventive mesures he took against saiyans exploding their planet, things like that.
    Last edited by Doomkid; 07-07-2015 at 11:35 PM. Reason: mistype

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

That does not explain anything about frieza being ti dom and you did not explain ne. If anything he could be te aux maybe because ixtjs takes thing slow and he has immature fi when he goku beat and vowed to have revenge.
    If he was using ti si, he would have found a certain way to beat goku and he does not internalize his logic. Ti is coming with a theory based on the situation before he acts on it. For example, if bojack can take on ssj gohan, then that means he is able to hold his own against perfect cell without regeneration, he could be weaker. Ti ne.

MBTI
    ENTJ

goku.jpg

Well balanced ESFP is my best guess.

vegeta.jpg

E S/N T J here

nappa.jpg

ESTP

frieza.jpg

ESFJ

captainginyu.jpg

ENTJ
    Likes Lunar Light liked this post

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

How did you come to the conclusion thay Frieza was esfj. I believe that the obly reason he would be esfj because he knows the truth of that he will be beaten one day, he does not know when.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Frieza like Vegeta I noticed seems to flip out when their ego is damaged or threatened in any way, starting to lose it. That is probably why. He has seemed emotional to me too sometimes, but it's always pride related.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Well they are both inferior fi