• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bing Crosby

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFJ 8w9 So/Sx is my best guess

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

Hmmm... I could see ESFJ - he's quite talkative and warm - but I don't really see 8w9... He's more light-hearted, I think, like a 7w6 or a 3w2. :thinking:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hmmm... I could see ESFJ - he's quite talkative and warm - but I don't really see 8w9... He's more light-hearted, I think, like a 7w6 or a 3w2. :thinking:

I can see 3w2 pretty well, but not 7w6. I think you're right though, maybe not 8w9

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Dude's nf. You're just saying that cuz people are more likely to respond, jackass.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He screams Sp/So to me. Maybe 6w5.

I find him very similar with the 6w5 Sp/So Norman Mailer:

[youtube=JsW8PL1jPpg]Norman Mailer on his Writing Process and Mentality[/youtube]

On second guess, i'd say 6w5 Sp/Sx. His style is very similar with the Sp/Sx Ralph Nader (1w2) and Paul Newman (8w9).

[youtube=zzUrUNhIj4c]The YouTube Interview: Ralph Nader[/youtube]
[youtube=VxsU90SmyfY]Paul Newman interview[/youtube]

Sp/Sx seemm actually to be the right fit for Bing C.

I find him like one of the most uncool guy ever, by the way

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ah, among the most infamous learned autoresponses: the standalone "huh".

"I can't go on. I'll go on."

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He screams Sp/So to me. Maybe 6w5.

I find him very similar with the 6w5 Sp/So Norman Mailer:

On second guess, i'd say 6w5 Sp/Sx. His style is very similar with the Sp/Sx Ralph Nader (1w2) and Paul Newman (8w9).
Sp/Sx seemm actually to be the right fit for Bing C.
I find him like one of the most uncool guy ever, by the way

I think he's an 8 rather than a 6. his children described him as stern and cold and his eldest son vividly describes accounts of abuse. while 6s can also be highly abusive, he gives the impression of being much more "solid" than most 6s.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I think he's an 8 rather than a 6. his children described him as stern and cold and his eldest son vividly describes accounts of abuse. while 6s can also be highly abusive, he gives the impression of being much more "solid" than most 6s.

Who - Mailer, Nader, Newman or Crosby?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who - Mailer, Nader, Newman or Crosby?

Bing Crosby. if you read his bio on wikipedia, it's a little more dark than his public life.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dang, I thought we'd found a Three that actually was a nice person. :irked:

Gary Crosby wrote:
"We had to keep a close watch on our actions... When one of us left a sneaker or pair of underpants lying around, he had to tie the offending object on a string and wear it around his neck until he went off to bed that night. Dad called it "the Crosby lavalier." At the time the humor of the name escaped me...
"Satchel Ass" or "Bucket Butt" or "My Fat-assed Kid." That's how he introduced me to his cronies when he dragged me along to the studio or racetrack... By the time I was ten or eleven he had stepped up his campaign by adding lickings to the regimen. Each Tuesday afternoon he weighed me in, and if the scale read more than it should have, he ordered me into his office and had me drop my trousers... I dropped my pants, pulled down my undershorts and bent over. Then he went at it with the belt dotted with metal studs he kept reserved for the occasion. Quite dispassionately, without the least display of emotion or loss of self-control, he whacked away until he drew the first drop of blood, and then he stopped. It normally took between twelve and fifteen strokes. As they came down I counted them off one by one and hoped I would bleed early...
When I saw Going My Way I was as moved as they were by the character he played. Father O'Malley handled that gang of young hooligans in his parish with such kindness and wisdom that I thought he was wonderful too. Instead of coming down hard on the kids and withdrawing his affection, he forgave them their misdeeds, took them to the ball game and picture show, taught them how to sing. By the last reel, the sheer persistence of his goodness had transformed even the worst of them into solid citizens. Then the lights came on and the movie was over. All the way back to the house I thought about the difference between the person up there on the screen and the one I knew at home."[41]

I don't think he is a 3, I think he is an 8, though I agree, not a very nice one

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Except many of those accounts have been discredited or at least seriously contended.

in situations where one child claims abuse and the other child denies it, it is usually the child claiming the abuse who is telling the truth while the other child is either in denial or didn't experience abuse themselves. of course, I have no evidence, but if I had to bet, abuse is probably more likely.

S

Sniffles

in situations where one child claims abuse and the other child denies it, it is usually the child claiming the abuse who is telling the truth while the other child is either in denial or didn't experience abuse themselves.
Not necessarily, plenty of nuances can be involved in how certain events are interpreted by the people involved.

of course, I have no evidence
I see.