User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Oprah Winfrey

MBTI
    ENFJ

man i was hoping people would actually follow my lead and post some words about what they thought about each of the 16 types, not debate Oprah's personality type. Which is Entj or esfj IMO.

You would have had better luck of that happening if you were less diplomatic in your descriptions.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well Jtg, at least people are actually posting in your forum...

Like seriously people, there is no way that I am the only NF in a TJ work place...

Well we don't want the bitch either so I'm sticking with ENFJ

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

She feels S to me when she talks...on the other hand, she does have that superpower of getting a ton of people to follow her lead, which is typical for an ENFJ. Imo she's definitely F though. She might have a 'T' side in order to run her empire, but I'm sure that's also coz of her entourage.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP

I've always thought ENFJ gone megolomaniacal (word--yes? no?). She's always felt very NF because of all her "feed your spirit" talk. Of course, it could be STJ that's been forcefed NF, or has tried to embrace new agey spirituality after running into lots of brick walls doing things the way that comes naturally. I know lots of ISTJs that really dig Oprah, because they like her telling them what to do.

(I do know that she used to have a really accessible, warm vibe, and now it's just very cold and domineering. There really came a point where she started believing her own press, and decided to capitalize on having all the housewives in the world believing every word that came out of her mouth. And all of ther shows became about the celebrities she knows and the expensive stuff she buys. That's the point at which I became an Oprah-hater.)
    Something Witty

MBTI
    GONE

You know, Oprah now, I could see NT. Because she is so composed and controlled and calculated when it comes to talking to people about Very Emotional and Very Important things. She could be a very developed and battle-hardened NF.

Also, I've known enough ENTXs in my life to know that NTs can be very expressive and interested in people and enthusiastic - again ENTP and ENFP can be hard to distinguish from one another at first. A lot of ENTPs fool people into thinking they are Feelers. I met an INTJ who I totally thought could be INFP (except he was WAY too put together and on top of things to be an NP).

She is definitely a J and she has good Fe (again, so do ENTPs) and apparently she has good Te, too.... I wouldn't be surprised if she had excellent Ni.

Damn, maybe she is an ENTP? Or maybe she is INTJ?

This is fun!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

ENFJ, no doubt.

OP shows how ENTJs can be interested in ENFJs who sometimes accumulate great power and status, out of their social influence and leadership abilities. Many ENTJs would like to have the ENFJ face in front of the masses.

However, lets not forget that many people hate Oprah. And there are many reasons for that, but basically even though humanistic, ENFJs want to lead the parade. Which means power-hungry, which means abuse of power, manipulations, superficial management of people etc. It's inevitable. And it doesn't go unnoticed.

ENFJs are more respected than loved, but at least they are not as hated (secretly) as are ENTJs. The really adored ones are the INFJs, but they don't have such openly expressed desire to lead and direct (which is the reason that people love them more).

MBTI
    INTJ

Oprah and Gayle King. Persistent rumor of homosexuality.

I suppose ENFJ could do this too, but it seems very ENTJ to have and keep a close, long-time friend and love them and not give a damn if people think you're gay.

MBTI
    I

ENFJ, this thread is settled.