User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Oprah Winfrey

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    lol That too! :steam:

I'd like to find the person who started that garbage and berate them for their incredibly bad typing skills. Kalach was closest with ENTJ and the Te-primary assessment, but the woman is NOT an N. I can't even begin to understand WHY anyone would think she was Intuitive.
    She seems pretty F to me

oprah is infj... she really gets on my nerves.
    "It is only in folk tales, children's stories, and the journals of intellectual opinion that power is used wisely and well to destroy evil. The real world teaches very different lessons, and it takes willful and dedicated ignorance to fail to perceive them."

- Noam Chomsky

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by intuitiveadrenalinejunkie View Post
    I see Oprah as an enfj. Looking at her functions, she seems to use Fe more.
    INFj. 4w5.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!'
    --C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Oprah is an ESTJ. Even if hell froze over, the woman STILL wouldn't be an ENFJ.
    I really disagree with that.
    Respectfully.

(And DEFINITELY not an ESTJ.)

...the woman is NOT an N. I can't even begin to understand WHY anyone would think she was Intuitive.
    Um, I've always seen her as ENFJ. For, like, years and years, long before this site was even around.
    So yeah, apparently it happens.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    IXFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by intuitiveadrenalinejunkie View Post
    It's funny how I keep hearing that oprah gets on people's nerves. I see what you mean though.
    If she's an infj then they seem pretty down to earth to me.
    I don't think I know many types other than esfp and enfp and possibly estj.
    my brother's esfp and he's the person I seem to be closest to. he's very silly and sings all day saying rediculous stuff around the house. He's pretty rebellious and gets in trouble at school all the time, mainly because he's a class clown. Loves animals. Once I put salt on a snail to see if what would happen and he got mad and tried to save it. He loves kids too. they seem to love to be around him though he doesn't do much other than watch them and smile.
    I think my mom is enfp because everytime I think something at the exact same moment she says it. for example, I see someone walk down the street and they of bouncing or something, I'm thinking that person looks like an oompa loompa though they really don't just reminds of them for some reason, and she say what I thought. She's way more judgemental though. And she doesn't listen very well. We would have an arguement and she would make point in her "I'm right, end of story" kind of way and I would try to get my "yeah,but" in and she'll say something like we should do this or ask me if I like something and it ticks me off everytime. We usually get along like sisters.
    My older brother seems like me only more judgemental and meaner and seems to never let things go. He real sensitive though and he's a follower, always going in and out of phases, but he has a good heart.
    My grandpa my be esfj or estj. He's like a military officer and he nags ALL THE TIME, be he's the most giving person I know. Once he yelled at me because I had clothes on the floor and threw them at me and tells me to clean up after myself and then he says,"now I got you some more grapes." I couldn't help but laugh. He's also a sports fanatic. He acts like he's one of the coaches. I want to tell him they can't hear you from the t.v.
    My mom's boyfriend is probably isfp. I didn't like him at first, but that was only because he's my mom's boyfriend, but I've warmed up to him. he likes to do yard work and watch sports and he's giving.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I really disagree with that.
    Respectfully.

(And DEFINITELY not an ESTJ.)
    +1. ENJ at the very least (I see her as ENFJ also). She's highly innovative and enterprising.

I somewhat like Oprah. Or at least respect her.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Not so sure about the N, but dead ringer for ExFJ imo. Her outrage over the guy who made up everything in that self help book was funny. And Fe to the max.

"You lied about it, to help people? How dare you be slightly dishonest in order to give people strength to overcome difficulty. You must be publicly tarred and feathered."

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

If Oprah is an ENFJ, then I'm completely and utterly wrong about myself.

That's it - I'm off the clock.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

If Oprah is an ENFJ, then I'm completely and utterly wrong about myself.

That's it - I'm off the clock.
    Don't feel so bad. There's some bad eggs in every bunch. You just have Oprah and Hitler. We have Ted Kazinski and I'm sure some other serial killers.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Nope. Too late. I'm not an ENFJ anymore. If Oprah is "me" then screw it. Hitler, I get. Her? Not at all.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious