MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post

Convincing.
    Ah, but you are only assuming I was trying to convince. Here's an alternative idea for you: LAUGH!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Anew Leaf

Wouldn't it make more sense to say it's an Si-Ti sort of thing?

I don't mind condescension as long as it's based on something legitimate.

Again, I apologize if it came off that way. It was not my intention.

But did you intend it to mean what I said?

I never said you participated in sensor bashing, and again, I apologize if my post came off as a personal attack upon you. It wasn't intended as such.

Also, believe what you want. I merely responded to your questions, which is the only reason I'm speaking to you right now.

Convincing.
    No, I did not intend for it to come off the way you choose to take it. Hence, my explanation of if being a light hearted joke. If you haven't had evidence of me doing a certain kind of behavior, I find it puzzling as to why you would automatically conclude that that is what I was doing. Versus the multitude of times on here where I am making jokes or topics less serious.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

Um, I've always seen her as ENFJ. For, like, years and years, long before this site was even around.
    So yeah, apparently it happens.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Ah, but you are only assuming I was trying to convince. Here's an alternative idea for you: LAUGH!
    Nah, I was assuming that you were incapable of even attempting to convince, and ridiculing you for eliding my questions as a result.

And I'm laughing at this very moment.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

All of this taken together points way more to ESFJ than ENFJ. Unless of course you think that her belief in some conspiracy theories or the character she played in The Color Purple are more typologically relevant than the things I listed. Oh, and before anyone does it, I'll just go ahead and say that if you attempt to say that the characteristics I listed in favor of ESFJ can be equally applied to ENFJ, then you are guilty (as many on this site are) of stealing the standout traits of SJs and giving them to Ns for no other reason than that you are stubbornly stuck, for whatever fucked-up reason, on calling her an N.
    Yeah, way to gaslight there.

I've known my share of ESFJs and ENFJs in real life, and she doesn't scan as ESFJ to me whatsoever; I think Oprah done by an ESFJ would have been implemented much differently and been focused more on practicalities.

But it seems pointless to argue type on an online forum, everyone has their own perceptions and no way to reconcile them... and honestly, why does it even matter what type she is? To me, it's one of the most meaningless pursuits on this forum especially when it comes down to the sort of arguing tactics you're using here ("If you disagree with me, you're just being biased"). PLease.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Yeah, way to gaslight there.

I've known my share of ESFJs and ENFJs in real life, and she doesn't scan as ESFJ to me whatsoever; I think Oprah done by an ESFJ would have been implemented much differently and been focused more on practicalities.

But it seems pointless to argue type on an online forum, everyone has their own perceptions and no way to reconcile them... and honestly, why does it even matter what type she is? To me, it's one of the most meaningless pursuits on this forum.
    And one of its biggest draws.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Nah, I was assuming that you were incapable of even attempting to convince, and ridiculing you for eliding my questions as a result.

And I'm laughing at this very moment.
    I'm not in the mood to convince on this particular topic. If I wanted to prove that the sky is blue because of refraction, etc., I would. But sometimes, simply looking is enough.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    And one of its biggest draws.
    To repeat myself:
    TO ME, it is one of the most meaningless pursuits of this forum.
    And not one of its biggest draws.

Maybe TO YOU, it is one of the biggest draws.

Get it straight.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

To repeat myself:
    TO ME, it is one of the most meaningless pursuits of this forum.
    And not one of its biggest draws.

Maybe TO YOU, it is one of the biggest draws.

Get it straight.
    In terms of numbers, I see a high, albeit unknown, percentage of the membership here engaging in typing others. And who can estimate the number of lurkers who come here looking up type calls.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

At first I thought ENFJ as well; but after having watched her being interviewed, I now think she's an ESFJ 3w2. My mbti typing method is too unorthodox to bother mentioning.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------