User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 65

  1. #21
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I'm thinking of maybe making Dream from The Sandman INFP. He seems pretty INFP to me... Unless, anybody has evidence otherwise.

    INFPs have to deal with being called 'fluffy,' but I'm pretty sure that Dream is an INFP and I'm pretty sure he's not very fluffy... Lol.
    I don't even know what the "sandman" is, but INFP only present "fluffy" mask to the world, people who know one well will see the deeper, darker side. You are therefore very astute in your choice.

    I don't care if my choices make the list, I mere offer them for the sheer satisfaction of expressing my views on the subject.

  2. #22
    Resident Snot-Nose GZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I don't even know what the "sandman" is, but INFP only present "fluffy" mask to the world, people who know one well will see the deeper, darker side. You are therefore very astute in your choice.
    Yah, the "fluffiness" of INFP's is a huge misconception. I think a lot of the essence of INFP's is that they have a huge range of emotions and states... so if we are fluffy, we also have a darker edge, if we are funny, we are also intensely serious, if we are happy, we are also sad, and I think we generally feed off this kind of veriety and range, which I think is the reason some INFP's are known to almost enjoy being sad.

    Just wanted to pitch in, carry on

  3. #23
    Senior Member wedekit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I'm thinking of maybe making Dream from The Sandman INFP. He seems pretty INFP to me... Unless, anybody has evidence otherwise.

    INFPs have to deal with being called 'fluffy,' but I'm pretty sure that Dream is an INFP and I'm pretty sure he's not very fluffy... Lol.
    What do you think about Death's type then? ENFJ is what I arrive at.

    Delirium seems like ENFP. Though I don't use this to determine her type, it is interesting how she can barely remember anything and an ENFPs inferior function is Si.

    If not, Ariel from the little Mermaid is usually seen as an ENFP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

  4. #24
    Welcome to Sunnyside Mondo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Kiddo:
    What you think vs. (What I Think)

    Family Guy

    Peter Griffin

  5. #25
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    Kiddo:
    What you think vs. (What I Think)

    Family Guy

    Peter Griffin
    Hm...looks like the sever gave you some fits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

  6. #26
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    I would add Stewie as INTJ but I don't think that's fair.

    Even though he does certainly exhibit INTJ traits, I don't think the Family Guy characters are well developed enough to be given the MBTI treatment. Stewie is a caracature taken to an extreme. Underdeveloped characterization, I think, is also the problem with Light from Death Note.

    I'd also propose that Near from Death Note was INTJ, at least in the way he operated. And I'll concede that Naruto is ESFP. Action, action, action, with heavy idealism on the side.

  7. #27
    Senior Member wedekit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I would add Stewie as INTJ but I don't think that's fair.

    Even though he does certainly exhibit INTJ traits, I don't think the Family Guy characters are well developed enough to be given the MBTI treatment. Stewie is a caracature taken to an extreme. Underdeveloped characterization, I think, is also the problem with Light from Death Note.

    I'd also propose that Near from Death Note was INTJ, at least in the way he operated. And I'll concede that Naruto is ESFP. Action, action, action, with heavy idealism on the side.
    I just wanted to say that I've really been thinking about this hard, so don't think that this thread is dead yet. I think it's a great idea. I just want to make sure the characters I post are "quintessential" enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

  8. #28
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I don't even know what the "sandman" is, but INFP only present "fluffy" mask to the world, people who know one well will see the deeper, darker side. You are therefore very astute in your choice.

    I don't care if my choices make the list, I mere offer them for the sheer satisfaction of expressing my views on the subject.
    I don't think INFPs are a fluffy type...

    Nothing fluffy about Fi... Ne is just as apparent in the INTP as in the INFP... Si and Te aren't fluffy...

    INFPs are quite serious, I think.

  9. #29
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I don't think INFPs are a fluffy type...

    Nothing fluffy about Fi... Ne is just as apparent in the INTP as in the INFP... Si and Te aren't fluffy...

    INFPs are quite serious, I think.
    I still want my wizard beard!

    Hey, Kiddo, any ideas on Edward? You missed her.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #30
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I still want my wizard beard!

    Hey, Kiddo, any ideas on Edward? You missed her.
    Edward? ESFP is my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

Similar Threads

  1. The Official MBTI of Anime Characters Thread =)
    By Elfboy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 09:23 AM
  2. The Situational MBTI Test
    By Gauche in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 10:04 PM
  3. Is this the best mbti forum for U ?
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 10:08 AM
  4. YouTube and the best MBTI type videos there
    By alcea rosea in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 10:50 PM
  5. "The Shield" MBTI and E-types...
    By The Ü™ in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 06:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO