Thread: Winona Ryder

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Well no.. shit.. You think I wasn't aware of what I said? Is THAT the reason why you bolded my statements above?

LMAO!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    Well no.. shit.. You think I wasn't aware of what I said? Is THAT the reason why you bolded my statements above?

LMAO!
    You're a real S (i.e., "deceiver.")
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    You're a real S (i.e., "deceiver.")
    Maybe. Tests reveal I have almost as much S as I have N, and sometimes they are in a tie.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Maybe. Tests reveal I have almost as much S as I have N, and sometimes they are in a tie.
    Lies!
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

"Fi is responsible for understanding the quality, nature, and proper maintenance of personal relations; makes moral judgments; and aspires to humanism and kindness. Fi has a strong understanding of the social hierarchy and how people feel about each other, their attitudes of like or dislike, enthrallment or disgust, repulsion or attraction, enmity or friendship."

Sounds humanitarian to me. And in fact, the ENFP type has in particular been touted as a humanitarian type on this forum on many occasions.
    In fact ENFP is THE humanitarian type, but not all all Fi types are normally described as humanitarian. Secondly, if Fi is so linked to humanism then you would expect INFPs to be more normally classified as humanists. Thirdly, you again made a conclusion out of one quote, but you have not shown me the other quote - the quote for Fe - for me to compare. I repeat, NFs are considered the "idealistic" group. Please explain to me why you would consider ENFJs to be less humanitarian than ENFPs, for instance. So I hope you can explain the 3 questions I raised...

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    In fact ENFP is THE humanitarian type, but not all all Fi types are normally described as humanitarian. Secondly, if Fi is so linked to humanism then you would expect INFPs to be more normally classified as humanists. Thirdly, you again made a conclusion out of one quote, but you have not shown me the other quote - the quote for Fe - for me to compare. I repeat, NFs are considered the "idealistic" group. Please explain to me why you would consider ENFJs to be less humanitarian than ENFPs, for instance. So I hope you can explain the 3 questions I raised...
    I'm actually getting quite disgusted lately with Jungian function analysis. And I don't know why all the fuss over who is MORE humanitarian. I don't know what Fe quote you want from me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

I'm actually getting quite disgusted lately with Jungian function analysis. And I don't know why all the fuss over who is MORE humanitarian. I don't know what Fe quote you want from me.
    I don't actually know why I'm discussing this. It's not even something that interests me. I'm only discussing it because you are simply telling things that are not true and using false logic. Is all.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    I don't actually know why I'm discussing this. It's not even something that interests me. I'm only discussing it because you are simply telling things that are not true and using false logic. Is all.
    I've played along with the gang here for a few months now. I've learned all the function talk and I have conformed to the unwritten rule in every church or church-like "superior Truth" environment (i.e., cult) that everybody must be "on the same page."

My determination of Winona Ryder's type was not made entirely by function analysis, she just seemed very Fe-dom from her interviews. I haven't really done much analysis for a while here. I simply looked into some interviews with her, had a hunch about type and looked up ENFJ. What I read there matched what I saw.

Someone else used Socionics Vi which is interesting, and I'd like to know more about how to make an INTJ call out of Winona Ryder based solely on her looks. Angular rather narrow face, for one. But it would really have to match this type of description of an INTJ by Vi.

"INTjs have a characteristic ascetic face. There are two reason for this. Firstly the facial structure itself is often reminiscent of ancient portraits because of its angularity and composition of the features, like cheekbone and eyebrow arcs. Secondly their facial expression is often accepted as emotionless and severe. Their face is usually pale or bloodless. Males often have a short haircut.

In many cases INTjs are slim. Their stomach is usually placed ahead of the chest giving them their characteristic posture. Their gait is somewhat unsure, wavering slightly. Sometimes it seems like they are not sure where they are going. This becomes more obvious in moments of excitement. Their clothes are not usually very striking. INTjs do not like to attract excessive attention to themselves and most of the time they stick to simple clothes, often wearing the same style and composition for a long time."

I'm guessing that an "ascetic" face is a thin face? Or maybe a hungry looking Ethiopian face?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Come to think of it, we must NOT assume that Winona has avoided some kind of plastic surgery. This factor is very likely to throw off any attempts at VI.

Ginkgo

'With no current boyfriend in sight - her brief romance with rock star Beck ended a few months ago - Winona still insists she's the marrying kind: "I plan on it. I'm very much traditional that way. I'd like to think it's just going to happen once. I'm a hopeless romantic. I was literally born wanting to get married. And I'm keen to have children. When I do it, I'd like to take a lot of time off.'

Now tell me Winona isn't an Fe-dom.
    How exactly does it follow that she's not an Fe-dom, again? I completely missed that part.