User Tag List

First 456

Results 51 to 58 of 58

  1. #51
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Maddox screams INTJ imo.
    Agreed. I could put it that way too, but it wouldn't get me very far.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  2. #52
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Agreed. I could put it that way too, but it wouldn't get me very far.
    Well im certainly in the ballpark marked "he demonstrates a lot of Te".

    INTJ seems fairly likely.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  3. #53
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Well im certainly in the ballpark marked "he demonstrates a lot of Te".

    INTJ seems fairly likely.
    He doesn't demonstrate what I would call a Te dominant. So I'm not sure how you get from Te to INTJ.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #54
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    He doesn't demonstrate what I would call a Te dominant. So I'm not sure how you get from Te to INTJ.
    The way he structures his...rantings and arguments perhaps? Me saying that he demonstrates what I would interpret as ' a lot of Te' does not mean I believe him to be a Te dominant.

    However IxxJ types are all perceptive dominant, but that perception is introverted and nearly always manifests visibly when brought to the external world using the secondary extraverted judging function. The point being that he could be more likely demonstrate his Te over Ni even if Ni was the dominant.

    I think I ought to back up my point with some examples though...but im, (as usual), lazy. However I might get back to you on this.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    The way he structures his...rantings and arguments perhaps? Me saying that he demonstrates what I would interpret as ' a lot of Te' does not mean I believe him to be a Te dominant.

    However IxxJ types are all perceptive dominant, but that perception is introverted and nearly always manifests visibly when brought to the external world using the secondary extraverted judging function. The point being that he could be more likely demonstrate his Te over Ni even if Ni was the dominant.

    I think I ought to back up my point with some examples though...but im, (as usual), lazy. However I might get back to you on this.
    Thanks for explaining.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #56
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    7

    Default

    How about Venus Angelic? She seems like either an INFP or an ENFP to me.

    and Kill Natalie? She seems like an INTP, but I'm not sure.

  7. #57
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #58
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INFPneo View Post
    Jesse seems like an INFJ, and I think Ray is an ENTP.
    RWJ is an ENFP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. Could somebody type the white guy in this YouTube debate?
    By The Wailing Specter in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2014, 08:44 AM
  2. Sophia Myles (youtube video) type her?
    By liYA in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 07:22 PM
  3. Type this youtube Video!
    By Mal12345 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 02:52 PM
  4. Youtube your type
    By Markasin3 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 01:28 PM
  5. YouTube and the best MBTI type videos there
    By alcea rosea in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 10:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO