User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Boxxy, ESFP

Boxxy's not ESFP, I guess. More like INFP maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Believing yourself to be an introvert doesn't necessarily make it so. Ive always thought I was introverted for example. However most people who spend a lot of time around me would disagree. But on the flipside I cannot stand having to socially interact after being at work, especially if that work is as social as this new one is.

Of course different mediums of communication will change how someone comes across....but that goes without saying, (even though I just said it...sorry :p).

It doesn't help that there is a general stereotypical traits perception of I and E that most people hold. Not that I have a problem with it being stereotypical but it leads to a bunch of completely inaccurate nonsense that does more harm than good....well it's more so the fact that it is inaccurate.

This has nothing to do with the topic at hand or charlie however...I just thought you would like to hear my opinionated opinion because it's the mother'jebussing internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I don't think so, I still think he's an ENFP who thinks he's an introvert (like about 60% of ENFPs out there lol)
    Yes, he's probably an ENFP that thinks of himself as an introvert. I'm an ENFP 7w6 so/sx, just like him, and I can understand his self typing as introvert. I have already thought of myself as introvert too, but after getting to know how the Introvert/Extrovert thingy works, I know I'm an Extrovert. And so does him.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post

No. If she's an Fi dom she's probably an ISFP, I don't see INFP in her at all, if she's an NFP she'd be ENFP.

I would actually even guess ESFJ for her before INFP.

That's because I don't know ANYTHING about her motives for behaving the way she does, other than that it's a performance, and the performance seems primarily for entertainment value, not for any deep cause.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    She's pretty ridiculously ESTP.
    Yes, she is. I have no clue why anyone types her as ENxP. IMO she shows a ton of Se/Fe on screen, and then her Ti lies in the details: she's got a Masters in Sports psych.

I don't think she's ESFP because I think if she had aux Fi she might have more...self-protection? She doesn't seem touchy at all about her own person, calling herself ugly and saying she wants everyone to know how ugly she is, and I totally admire her chutzpah in doing this.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post

No. If she's an Fi dom she's probably an ISFP, I don't see INFP in her at all, if she's an NFP she'd be ENFP.

I would actually even guess ESFJ for her before INFP.

That's because I don't know ANYTHING about her motives for behaving the way she does, other than that it's a performance, and the performance seems primarily for entertainment value, not for any deep cause.
    Yes, I'm probably wrong. It's my habit of typing all of these internet, nerdy, anime lover and super-cute girls as INFPs. God, I don't even know if she watch animes, just thought about the possibility. Meh, Ne thing I guess.

ISFP seems possible too. But I can really feel N from her.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes, I'm probably wrong. It's my habit of typing all of these internet, nerdy, anime lover and super-cute girls as INFPs. God, I don't even know if she watch animes, just thought about the possibility. Meh, Ne thing I guess.
    Hmmm...I just don't see her as even being an INFP stereotype, like I don't see her talking about her ethics at all, other than loving people and telling people to be nice, and to me it mostly looks like she's entertaining for effect, she's obviously not serious and thinks she's funny, so I think she's an xSFP who is acting like a caricature of her real self to amuse people and herself (a concept I'm quite familiar with via foruming).

And she probably acts even more ditzy the more people make fun of her, the more it probably makes her want to act even worse than people expect.

Or it's an Ne dom ENFP "social experiment".

I don't see any calculated usage of Fi values combined with Ne analysis or trying very hard to make sure her videos have "meaning."

I mean she could be an ISFP, though, who actually does have strong Fi values IRL when she's being herself, but she possibly uses more of her Se when she's acting on-line.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Hmmm...I just don't see her as even being an INFP stereotype, like I don't see her talking about her ethics at all, other than loving people and telling people to be nice, and to me it mostly looks like she's entertaining for effect, she's obviously not serious and thinks she's funny, so I think she's an xSFP who is acting like a caricature of her real self to amuse people and herself (a concept I'm quite familiar with via foruming).

And she probably acts even more ditzy the more people make fun of her, the more it probably makes her want to act even worse than people expect.

Or it's an Ne dom ENFP "social experiment".

I don't see any calculated usage of Fi values combined with Ne analysis or trying very hard to make sure her videos have "meaning."

I mean she could be an ISFP, though, who actually does have strong Fi values IRL when she's being herself, but she possibly uses more of her Se when she's acting on-line.
    The only fact in that video is indeed the loving people and telling to be nice thing, and a few can be affirmed from that. I guess there's no way to type that based only on this video. And to top off, making even harder, she is acting all weird, masking her true persona. Anyway, xxFP is certain for Boxxy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The only fact in that video is indeed the loving people and telling to be nice thing, and a few can be affirmed from that. I guess there's no way to type that based only on this video. And to top off, making even harder, she is acting all weird, masking her true persona. Anyway, xxFP is certain for Boxxy.
    This self masking for the sheer intention of the amusement or promotion of herself, and the amusement (or annoyance) of others indicates she's probably an Se type, or at least an Ne dom who really wants to research how people will respond.

There's no way of knowing this.

The reason I say that an INFP probably would not do this because I just don't think this makes sense with Fi dom and Ne aux, though it would make more sense with an Se heavy ISFP if she is not a Pe dom.

If she's an ESFJ I would think her motive is that she would be doing it to gain popularity, and to acknowledge all of her friends. But I can't know her true motive from simply watching these videos, because she's always locked into the Boxxxi caricature.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

More like? Anyway, I should mention that I'm not typing the person only the behavior.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I don't think so, I still think he's an ENFP who thinks he's an introvert (like about 60% of ENFPs out there lol)
    Call me crazy, but I think Charlie is an INTP.
    When he's interacting strangers, or even people he doesn't know very well, speaking seems to be a struggle. In general, he gives off an uncomfortable, awkward vibe that is very unlike the carefree demeanor he has when alone, or chatting with close friends.
    Here's an example:
    http://youtu.be/LPzFBucbJxY
    As for Charlie being an NF, ever seen this lovely video?
    http://youtu.be/O5ZwnmJgC-g
    I don't really know how to explain it, but this certainly doesn't seem like a song an ENFP would write. He actually says something about avoiding heartbreak by listening to his head, and how it's okay that he's never been in love, because he's had time to do lots of cool things with his life.
    Such as video blogging about science, video games, and all of the other textbook INTP interests. Not to say other types can't like those things, but have you ever seen videos Charlie made as a teenager? He has quite a few devoted to his great love for Nintendo!
    Anyways, I might be a little biased since Charlie reminds me so much of my INTP brother. I'd love to hear why you think he's an ENFP.
    4w5-5w4-1w2 sp/sx
    Neutral Good
    Ravenclaw
    “The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
    ― John Green

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Pretty much every super famous Let's Player is ENTP or ENTJ I think like Chuggaaconroy or ClashJTM.