• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eddie Murphy

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm seeing an interview with him. What type do you think he is?

The thing that's standing out to me is how well he can imitate characters and personalities. He seems to absorb everything he sees and then spits it back out in an entertaining form. Apparently he does this immediately and without any need for practice.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP 2w3 So/Sx

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
From what I hear from people who have met him, he is pretty shy. I would say he is a IstP

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think he's ESFJ.

StrawMan

MBTI Type
ENTP
From what I hear from people who have met him, he is pretty shy.

Hard to imagine that, in his live shows and interviews he doesn't seem shy. But it is mostly rehearsed, I know.

I think he is ESxP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
so/sx e91 esfj is plausible. He gels with and mentions plenty of actors I recognize as socionics alpha.

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Eddie is definately an Introvert this is common knowledge to all that has worked with him

ISFP, provocative, highly creative, cool, risk taker, but very artistic

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I think he's ESFJ.

Yeah. ESFj 7w6.

This guy cannot be introverted. Look at his energy levels, you cannot fake being energetic.

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Definitely an SP, but not on ESFP. He doesn't come off showboaty or clown-like in personal interviews. He's actually quite a serious person.
I'd bet he is ISTP or ESTP. Strongly developed Ti and Se function. I didn't get why people were throwing in ISTP since I'm only attune to his overacting comedies, but watching his personality in an interview shines a new light for me. :)

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Eddie Murphy is definately introverted as said by everybody who has met him, SFP is probably more likely aa well

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have no idea on type.. I just want to lament the fact that the man who gave us Buckwheat and Coming to America, also gave us Norbit and 'Party all the Time'. That makes me profoundly sad.

KDude

Party All the Time is pretty good actually. :laugh: He'd be better off doing than that these family movies.