• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Walking Dead

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Yeah, he is pretty introverted I suppose. Like i said, the logicalness drove me to say esfp.

Plus, after a certain point it can be hard to give any one a single concrete type.

I see the "internal ethics" for Rick like everyone says, I just dont see the Se in your face persona so much from rick.
He's 110% about his family and doing whats right for his people, which really seems Si to me. You could even argue that his longing for group consensus/approval is Fe.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
FiSe certainly makes sense given that he is loyal and caring but also an excellent tracker very attuned to his physical surroundings.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I think mine is accurate.

Rick-ISTJ(in the show at least)
Carl - XSTP
Shane- ESTP
Lori- EXFJ
Glenn ENTP
Dale ENFP
Merle- ESTJ
Daryle(actor)- ISTP boarderline ISFP can be both (Norman Reedus is an ISFP)
Maggie- ISFP
The Governor - INTJ Obvious
Hershel- ISFJ Obvious
T-dawg ESFP
Andrea- EXXJ
Michonne- ISTP gone mad. :)

vitorbronson

MBTI Type
INTJ
Rick-ENTJ
Carl - ISTJ
Shane- ENTJ obvius
Lori- ESFJ
Glenn ENTP
Dale ENFP - obvius
Merle- ESTP
Daryle - ISTP obvius
Maggie- ISFP
The Governor - INTJ Obvious
Hershel- INFJ Obvious
T-dawg ESFP
Andrea- ENFP
Michonne- ISTP

I beliave this.

AliceKettle

MBTI Type
INFP
Rick-INFJ. He's very concerned with right and wrong, fair and unfair. He's also a natural leader
Carol-INTJ - Future-seeing, quick and smart, loyal, and willing to break ethics if necessary.
Carl-ISTP - He's an impulsive kid with a gun, and he seems to be a distant loner. However, he's also
Gareth-ENTP (It's hard to say because he's only been in 4 episodes, but his charisma and complete disregard for ethics seems like an ENTP trait. His rationale for cannibalism being acceptable sounds like something an ENTP would say).
Hershel-ISFJ/INFJ
Michonne-INTP She can read people well, and knows when they are good or bad. She's become more considerate as of late, but she's not really a planning person
Glenn-INFP- Quick and resourceful, future thinking. He's awkward, passionate, kind, and considerate.
Maggie - ENFJ - Wants a happy future with Glenn, wants children, nurturing, accepting, a little clingy
Beth - ISFP She's artistic and nurturing
Abraham Ford - ESTJ (Maybe) He has to have a mission to keep going, and he wants to do get it done fast.
Eugene - INTP
Rosita - ISFJ/ESFJ- She's not much of a character, so I can't say for sure
Tara - ISFP/ISFJ Again, I can't say for sure
Philip Blake/The Governor - ENTJ He's extroverted and charismatic, like Gareth, but far more strategic and planned with his attacks on Rick's group.
Andrea - ENFJ - Always wanted to do the right thing. Prone to staying in bad relationships (like with the Gov), kindhearted and proactive.
Daryl - ISTJ
Shane - ESTP - Hot-headed, inconsiderate, aggressive, and lost
Lori - INFP - She saw both sides of Rick and Shane's issues
Tyrese-ISFJ
Bob-ESFJ
Sasha-ISTP

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rick- ISFP
Carl - ISTP
Shane- ESTP
Lori- ESFP
Glenn - INTP
Dale - INFP, extremely Fi, very hard to type though
Merle- ESTP
Daryll - ISTP
Carol - INFJ
Maggie- ESFP
The Governor - ENFJ
Hershel- ISFJ
T-dog - ISTP
Andrea- ENFJ
Michonne- ISTP
Beth - INFP
Milton - INTJ
Abraham - ESTJ
Eugene - INTP
Tyrese - ISFJ
Sasha - ESTJ
Dr. Jenner - INTP
Amy - INFP
Gareth - ha probably ENTP
Randall - motor-mouthed ESFP(got him killed)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Rick: ESTJ
Carl: ENTJ
Abraham: INTJ
Carol: INTJ
Glenn: ISFJ
Noah: INFP
Beth: ISFP
Glenns Girlfriend: ESTJ
Hershell: INFJ
Daryll: ISTP
Michonne: INTP
Lizzie: INFJ(broken)
Micah: ISTP
Sammy: INFP

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Revive this

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Carol: who cares?
Oh her type is easy; UWZB; useless whiny zombie bait :D

This is fucking funny to read 3 years later when it's now obvious that Carol is easily one of the best characters with greater character development than pretty much any other character in the show.

As for trying to type the characters, I'm going to need to think about it. But I wanted to bump this in case I could get others to contribute as well. Most of these posts are fairly old, when the characters were less fleshed out.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Rick- ESTJ
Andrea- ISTJ
Carl- ISTP
Michonne - ISTP
Glenn- ESTP
Maggie- ISTJ
Carol- ISFP or ISFJ, can't tell

The Governor- ENTJ
Abraham- ESTJ
Eugene- INTJ
Rosita- ESFP

This is the comic version by the way. Don't bother reading the books. You aren't missing much.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where the fuck was Carol in the latest episode? She was MIA.

She reminds me of my wife's INTJ grandmother.

puiut4

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Rick: ISFP 6w5 sx/sp

Shane: ESFP 8w7 sx/sp

Daryll: ESTP 8w7 sp/sx

Carl: ISTP 6w7 sx/so

Lori: ESFJ 2w3 sx/so

Andrea: ESTJ 6w7 sx/sp

Dale: ENFJ 9w8 so/sx

Glenn: INFP 5w6(?) so/sp(?)

I'm not happy with Daryll typing him to be an 8. In my opinion he is one of the most complex characters of the series and definitely a counter phobic 6. His sometimes rough overall appearance and behavior especially in the beginning of season 1 may let some people think he's an 8 but if you have a closer look at his motivations he seems to be an environment scanning, danger spotting and pretty much head fixated person. Also this ambivalent relationship to his brother, which is rather the person of authority for Daryll is a nice point. He is not that submissive like a phobic 6 would be but shares his point of view straightly. Furthermore he doesn't want to lead the group like Ric does (who is not a 6 in my opinion).
Great acting performance tho!

Glenn is really hard to type but 5w6 seems legit.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
The legend of Carol grows. She's amassing a greater body count than Dexter :shocking:

I'm guessing she's the same type as Rick (ISFJ), only she got to her current state of mind much earlier than Rick.

Rouskyrie

My thoughts so far: (I plan on adding more to this later)

Rick - ISTJ 9w8 - 2w1 - 6w5 So/Sx/Sp.
Shane - ESTJ 8w7 - 7w6 - 3w2 Sx/Sp/So.
Daryl - ISTP 6w5 - 8w9 - 4w5 Sp/Sx/So.
Carl - ISFP 1w2 - 4w3 - 6w5 Sx/So/Sp.
Lori - ESFJ 2w3 - 8w9 - 7w6 So/Sx/Sp.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is Ezekiel?

I see ENFP, xSFP, ENFJ or something similar.

Negan is some form of ExTx but he's also a psychotic sadist. Basically the what the Governor or Shane could have evolved to if they hadn't snapped. Or perhaps he already snapped early on and Rick or Michonne weren't around to put him down.

People will probably say ISTP or INFJ for Jesus but that's lazy. This one shouldn't be difficult.

Rouskyrie

What is Ezekiel?

I see ENFP, xSFP, ENFJ or something similar.

Negan is some form of ExTx but he's also a psychotic sadist. Basically the what the Governor or Shane could have evolved to if they hadn't snapped. Or perhaps he already snapped early on and Rick or Michonne weren't around to put him down.

People will probably say ISTP or INFJ for Jesus but that's lazy. This one shouldn't be difficult.

My impression (Though I could be mistaken) is that Ezekiel is an ENFP, Negan is an ENTP, and Jesus is an INTJ.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
My impression (Though I could be mistaken) is that Ezekiel is an ENFP, Negan is an ENTP, and Jesus is an INTJ.
Yeah those all sound plausible.

Gabriel - INFJ gone awry : in his mind he tries to do right / moral things, but he's oblivious to physical reality. He's all theory/ideology and very unpractical.
A bit similar to Eugene (INTx), another Ni-Dom, who is also of very little practical use.
Can't believe both of them are still alive :D

Rouskyrie

Yeah those all sound plausible.

Gabriel - INFJ gone awry : in his mind he tries to do right / moral things, but he's oblivious to physical reality. He's all theory/ideology and very unpractical.
A bit similar to Eugene (INTx), another Ni-Dom, who is also of very little practical use.
Can't believe both of them are still alive :D

I would say those also sound plausible. Any thoughts on their Enneagram types?