• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sunset Limited

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
HBO, Cormac McCarthy, Tommy Lee Jones, Samuel L. Jackson.
A TV Masterpiece!!

White: INTP 5w4
Black: xNFJ 1w2 or 2w1

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I saw White more as an INTJ, though that could just be because Cormac McCarthy is an INTJ and he seemed like something of a mouthpiece for McCarthy.

I'm not sure if I see N for Black.

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
You could be right about S for Black, but I don't see White an INTJ.

Re-thinking it, they can be the exactly opposite types INTP / ESFJ

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Damn, this movie came out so long ago I nearly forgot about it. The exact opposite idea makes sense at least in terms of the them of the play/movie. White as INTP seems right to me. He certainly seemed far more a quiet, inactive philosopher than like a more active J, and Ti and Ne would be logical functions for the guy. Black's E F and J, I think... I'm torn on the S vs N, but I think I might have to say he's ESFJ too.