failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

INFJ>

I've studied him before at some point because I got off on a FLW jag....

I see him as a visionary first: Ni.

I feel him as an INFJ/INTJ and his parents as well...

I see him as more artist and visionary. Plus your vid speaks to his ideals of the importance of spirituality. Though I don't think studying someone after their 40's/50's gives you the best glimpse into their type because they should ideally be utilizing all the functions more proficiently by then.

I remember reading that he designed something once and many engineers told him it wasn't strong enough, but he stubbornly followed through on his plan anyway and it collapsed. That makes me question not only his Ti (as dom), but points to his stubbornness as well, which is notoriously an Ni dom trait...

Then there is all the romantic stuff....which reeks of male infj.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    INFJ>

I've studied him before at some point because I got off on a FLW jag....

I see him as a visionary first: Ni.

I feel him as an INFJ/INTJ and his parents as well...

I see him as more artist and visionary. Plus your vid speaks to his ideals of the importance of spirituality. Though I don't think studying someone after their 40's/50's gives you the best glimpse into their type because they should ideally be utilizing all the functions more proficiently by then.

I remember reading that he designed something once and many engineers told him it wasn't strong enough, but he stubbornly followed through on his plan anyway and it collapsed. That makes me question not only his Ti (as dom), but points to his stubbornness as well, which is notoriously an Ni dom trait...

Then there is all the romantic stuff....which reeks of male infj.
    I actually do think there is a good possibility that he is an INTJ. Some reasons:
    - was an innovator/pioneer/visionary
    - he built a house in Spring Green WI, which is in the middle of nowhere - not characteristic of an extrovert
    - missed practical things in his designs - houses developed leaks, weren't the best structurally, etc. i don't think an INTP would make these kinds of mistakes which seem like Se type omissions
    - he wasn't nice enough to be an INFJ
    - definite romantic streak as Aphrodite has indicated e.g. "Loving Frank" - seems like that might align with INTJ more than INTP (INTJs are closet romantics)

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    INFJ>

Not exactly. Because some client questioned that his plan was not going to stand still, he wanted to demonstrate that he could put several times more weight than the maximum it was intended to stand. He did so successfully, and at some point the construction collapsed.