• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP Actors?

KDude

Monica Bellucci, Shannyn Sossamon, Famke Jannsen. Maybe ISFP or ISTP. Maybe Angelina Jolie too.

I think Brad Pitt is an extrovert.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Alfred Molina, Jon Lovitz, Jeff Daniels, ...
Amanda Bynes, Kirsten Dunst, Alicia Silverstone, ...

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If long-deceased actors count, I'd say Marilyn Monroe was an ISFP icon (although most of her roles were _SFJ or ESFP).

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Barbra Streisand? (As well as her character in In A Clear Day You Can See Forever.)

Ghostwheel

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Five
Angelina Jolie = ESTP.

Christopher Reeve has been typed as having been ISFP. Best Superman ever!

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with some of the suggestions, but the website typed Jim Carrey as both ENFP and ENTJ so its lack of consistency depreciates its credibility.

Yeah, there's many errors on this site.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I agree with some of the suggestions, but the website typed Jim Carrey as both ENFP and ENTJ so its lack of consistency depreciates its credibility.

That's been fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.

Yeah, there's many errors on this site.

There are so many errors on CelebrityTypes.com, I would need therapy if I hung around too long. I'll spare y'all from the rant.

I'd appreciate hearing which other errors you're noticing? Besides typings with which you disagree, I mean (though we do welcome good arguments against our typings).

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uma Thurman, Kevin Costner, Brad Pitt, possibly Sean Penn

KDude

Drew Barrymore
Rihanna
Marylin Monroe
Beyoncé

Note for self: ISFP is the sexiest MBTI type.

Drew Barrymore is too spacey and "magical" for ISFP.

ENFP.

Any reason why Brad Pitt is an introvert? I think Angelina Jolie is, but he's chummy as hell.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lots of interesting type calls to look over there. Here is the Travolta (ISFP) quote:

"My nature is happy. And all I can control is my response to input. If you come around me and tell me bad news all the time, I can say, 'You know what? I don't want to hear it.'"

What a total contradiction! But we must remember that Travolta is a Scientologist, so he is probably just trying to play that role when he says "My nature is happy. And all I can control is my response to input." But then he tries to control the input, "You know what? I don't want to hear it."

It's hard to see an ISFP in this, where all these ENFJ traits are out there busting a move out on the floor; although I'm sure he is trying to put forth an image of himself as something quite the opposite and more in line with his religious pretensions.