• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Iron Monkey

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Iron Monkey: INFP 1w2 So/Sx
Orchid: ENFJ 1w2 So/Sx
Wong Fei Hung: I?FP 1w9 So/Sx
Wong Kei Ling: ?STJ 8w9 Sp/So
Chief Fox: ES?? 3w2 So/Sp
Governor Yu: ENTJ 6w5 Sp/Sx
Bin Hung: ENTJ or ESTP 8w7 Sx/Sp

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
LOL I just watched this the other day :laugh:.

Iron Monkey: ENFJ
Orchid: ISFJ
Wong Fei Hung: ISFP or ESFP
Wong Kei Ling: ESTJ
Chief Fox: ESFP
Governor Yu: No idea.
Bin Hung: No idea.

The "bad guys" are a little difficult to type in this film. Also, did you switch Iron Monkey's type with Miss Orchid's by mistake?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL I just watched this the other day :laugh:.

Iron Monkey: ENFJ
Orchid: ISFJ
Wong Fei Hung: ISFP or ESFP
Wong Kei Ling: ESTJ
Chief Fox: ESFP
Governor Yu: No idea.
Bin Hung: No idea.

The "bad guys" are a little difficult to type in this film. Also, did you switch Iron Monkey's type with Miss Orchid's by mistake?

me too :laugh:
no, Ms Orchid was a clear FJ while Iron Monkey seems INFP/Fi driven to me. he definitely seems like an introvert to me. I think I agree that Ms. Orchid is more ISFJ though.
Bin Hung was hard to type because you don't really see him use any cognitive functions, all you see is pure 8w7 "AGHHH!" :laugh:
Wong Fei Hung I'm pretty sure is ISFP. he has that unmistakable IFP vibe.