User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    The Se is there, but I don't think that someone who anticipates the potential behind things (his faith in Spartacus) as well as being a mastermind at planning and manipulation while envisioning himself as a the great man that he can become, could be Ni inferior.
    He had a big ego. He wanted to be better than his father, to have his own statue, and to be a senator. Overall, 8w7 ESTPs tend to look like ENTJs in this aspect, except that ESTPs are bad long term planners. They are good improvisors. Batiatus was very flexible. He tended to keep options open and he usually listened to Lucretia and Doctore. The bet on Spartacus was pure luck, and his reasons for buying him were pretty dumb. Not to mention the price paid. Also, he didn't think very much about the cost/benefit before buying Spartacus, it was a very impulsive decision. All he had in mind was the main games. If I didn't convince you now I give up already.

You have good points on Spartacus. It is hard to imagine a ISFP 6w5 but if such creature existed it probably would be more or less like him. lol
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

"CAPUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Fuck, how I miss this phrase!
    -----------------

A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    He had a big ego. He wanted to be better than his father, to have his own statue, and to be a senator. Overall, 8w7 ESTPs tend to look like ENTJs in this aspect, except that ESTPs are bad long term planners. They are good improvisors. Batiatus was very flexible. He tended to keep options open and he usually listened to Lucretia and Doctore. The bet on Spartacus was pure luck, and his reasons for buying him were pretty dumb. Not to mention the price paid. Also, he didn't think very much about the cost/benefit before buying Spartacus, it was a very impulsive decision. All he had in mind was the main games. If I didn't convince you now I give up already.
    Ok, I think I could see Batiatus as ESTP under this reasoning, although I'll consider ENTJ a close second

You have good points on Spartacus. It is hard to imagine a ISFP 6w5 but if such creature existed it probably would be more or less like him. lol
    True that

"CAPUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Fuck, how I miss this phrase!
    I concur

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Upon rewatching the series in celebration of the new season coming out soon, I have noticed a few errors in my typings that I will now fix:

Batiatus: ESTP 3w4 so/sp SLE
    Lucretia: ENFJ 2w1 sx/so EII/IEI*
    Crixus: ESTP 3w2 sx/so SLE

I'm probaly wrong in a few of the other typings as well, so I may be posting some more altered types once I'm finished rewatching the first season (in addition to whatever information I can gain from the characters from the new season).

*Not sure on socionics type; she seems like an Fi user, with EII being a good possibility, but that would make her a conflicter with Batiatus, which of course isn't possible because they clearly love and get along with each other. IEI on the other hand might make more sense given that it's the dual to SLE, and perhaps her manipulating people through certain interpersonal bonds could just be creative Fe.

MBTI
    INFJ

Batiatus is a social climber, which indicates some level of Fe, he is a schemer and a planner and he doesn't impulsively spend money he quickly seizes opportunity with it, he uses it like a tool thats Te IMO the way he uses it. He also gives me an N feel, because he is playing many games with many people at the same time and setting up long term future plans.. I would say he is an ENTJ.
    Ground control to Major Tom

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Batiatus is a social climber, which indicates some level of Fe, he is a schemer and a planner and he doesn't impulsively spend money he quickly seizes opportunity with it, he uses it like a tool thats Te IMO the way he uses it. He also gives me an N feel, because he is playing many games with many people at the same time and setting up long term future plans.. I would say he is an ENTJ.
    Actually I intially thought he was ENTJ, but @Rasofy made a pretty good argument for ESTP. Rewatching the series however, I could both types as somewhat valid in each respect. I'll need to ponder more on this.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

CAPUAAAAAAAAA!
    -----------------

-----------------

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

CAPUAAAAAAAAA!
    I

Am

SPARTACUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Now that I think about it, Spartacus might actually be ISTP, not ISFP as I previously thought; he seems to possess inferior Fe considering that he mostly rejects his social role and the social values of the gladiators in favor of his own standards. I'm actualy not sure on the Ti/Fi divide, but Ji dom and Se aux seems most likely. Socionics wise, he seems like an ESI, although this is only a maybe.

@Peguy, you have been summoned.

Upon rewatching I was originally mistaken; Spartacus was not a womanizer nor was it ever specifically mentioned in his flashbacks with Sura. I must have confused that fact with a character of a similar TV series.