• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types of your favorite artists

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Laura Marling - INFJ 9w1-5w4-4w3 sp/sx

Thom Yorke - INFJ (5w4 or 6w5)-4w3-1w9 sx/sp. I usually see him typed as 5w4 and find it plausible, but I could see e6 too. He is definitely a head type, but certainly not an e7, and in interviews (especially earlier ones) he comes across as kind of outwardly reactive and expressive for an e5, even for a sx-dom w4.

Kevin Shields – INFP

Bilinda Butcher – ISFP or INFJ

Anton Newcombe – INTP

Brett Anderson – ISFP

Morrissey – INFJ

Stephen Pastel – INFP

Holy fava beans, we listen to all the same artists!!! :heart::saturned:

I agree with most of those too (I'd side with ISFP more for Bilinda). However, I'm certain Anton is an ENFP. He's always Ne-ing and Fi-ing all over the place during interviews, as partially evidenced in this interview below:

God, I love that guy. His description of what art in general means to him is EXACTLY how I see it as well.

Anyway, I'm talking to myself again. Going to go do something more productive now. 👍

*flutters away*

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I had a huge crush on Axl Rose as a tween. I think he's 8w7 4w3 6w7