Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Frank Zappa was a 8.
    2Pac was a 6.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Frank Zappa was a 8.
    2Pac was a 6.
    WRONG

& ten times WRONGER!!!!

vice versa.

Zappa was completely in the physical world. He said again & again that he cared about experience, & all he wanted to do was hear his music, & all he wanted to do in his music was experiment with stuff no one had done before... classic 7.

Tupac was way too charismatic to be a 6... & considering how young he was, with how much he knew about life he had to've been an 8.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    WRONG

& ten times WRONGER!!!!

vice versa.

Zappa was completely in the physical world. He said again & again that he cared about experience, & all he wanted to do was hear his music, & all he wanted to do in his music was experiment with stuff no one had done before... classic 7.

Tupac was way too charismatic to be a 6... & considering how young he was, with how much he knew about life he had to've been an 8.
    Zappa was an 8w7, that can explain why you mistype him. But he was'nt concerned about avoiding pain or diffuse fear in pleasant options, he was a force, a guy who denied weakness with a need to be against and as you said, he was completely in the physcal world, while 7 are in the mental world. He cared about experience, 7s are more speculative and optimistic.

You did'nt furnish any argument to tell that 2pac was not a 6. You simply said he was experienced and charismatic. 6s are often experienced of life because they are directly confronted with the harsh of human condition. And he was an Sx/So 6, wich explains why he was charismatic.

Stupid post.

Now go back to school and learn your lesson.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Zappa was an 8w7, that can explain why you mistype him. But he was'nt concerned about avoiding pain or diffuse fear in pleasant options, he was a force, a guy who denied weakness with a need to be against and as you said, he was completely in the physcal world, while 7 are in the mental world. He cared about experience, 7s are more speculative and optimistic.

You did'nt furnish any argument to tell that 2pac was not a 6. You simply said he was experienced and charismatic. 6s are often experienced of life because they are directly confronted with the harsh of human condition. And he was an Sx/So 6, wich explains why he was charismatic.

Stupid post.

Now go back to school and learn your lesson.
    I don't think you are right.

I think you are wrong on both counts.

yes

BOTH!!!!

I've learned my lessons, now my lessons are learning me.

edit, the reason I think FZ was a 7 is because, he enjoyed complexity, & his greatest priority was simply music in its infinite variety, he didn't care about bashing people's heads in with the ultimate gr8 music, he just wanted to do something new & different... which seems 7ish to me.
    RCUAI
    ---------

FunnyDigestion is becoming one of my favorite artists.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I don't think you are right.

I think you are wrong on both counts.

yes

BOTH!!!!

I've learned my lessons, now my lessons are learning me.
    No.

edit, the reason I think FZ was a 7 is because, he enjoyed complexity, & his greatest priority was simply music in its infinite variety, he didn't care about bashing people's heads in with the ultimate gr8 music, he just wanted to do something new & different... which seems 7ish to me.
    "He liked music so he was a 7", brillant.

Both 7 and 8 are:

full of energy, enthusiast and exuberant
    autonom and independant
    often egocentric
    impulsive or even agressive
    against authority and testing boundaries

But:
    7s test boundaries but don't want to create negative feelings, 8s laugh at harmony
    The 7 is smiling, the 8 is intimidating
    The 7 can be indirect and evasive, the 8 is direct and without detour
    The 7 is light and aerian, the 8 is imposing

Frank Zappa was a 8.

Now for Tupac.

The confusion is possible with the counterphobic 6 (wich Tupac was)

Both are:
    loving justice and truth, defend the weak. Loyal and protective.
    Intimidating, violent, hostile.
    Misgiving toward people, the world is dangerous.
    Antiauthoritarian and anticonformist.

But:
    The 6 can yield under pressure, the 8 try to intimidate with pressure.
    The 6 attacks but is carfeul about autoprotection, the 8 go forward.
    The 6 can give long explanation or repeat himself to be sure he is understood, the 8 go forward.
    The 6 check he've thought about everything, the 8 take decision easily and instinctively.

It's obvious that Tupac was a 6, see theses videos:

[youtube=Y8odEyQdUEk]Tupac Interview[/youtube]
    [youtube=DjOSof5TSn8]Tupac Uncensored And Uncut Prison Interview (full)[/youtube]
    [youtube=cxXSrbZrwGM]2pac illuminati francais traduction (C.S.) + parti politique [/youtube]

As you can see, he make a point to be clear and understood, his speech is hesitant, he is a questioner, questions a lot reality and his ideas, his motivations. But he has a lot of faith playing the role of the loyalist. And was definetly paranoid. Anxiety is palpable and is compliant, smiling with the interviewer.

He was autist when he was a child and early teens, he suffered because of the lack of stability of his life, and cried every days because of he can't adapt and have friends. Then he was very stuck in his head and his body was "blocked", even when he became more exuberant and charismatic, his peers laughed at him because he was too kind and not enough like the stereotypycal "brutal" guy. He was a typycal 6: one time he's afraid and nothing is enough stable and trutstable, one other the feeling of inadequency is solved en he become a champion of confidence. Also, he was always looking for something to rely on, his mother, a community, a paternal figure.

As a sexual 6 he was oriented toward strength & beauty: to create beauty in his environment, and challenge fears pushing boundaries and taking ferocious ideological positions, good spread, bravado, intelectual superiority. Both macho and coquetish, sweet and warrior, the agressive gangsta and the vulnerable and sensitive poet, the young man sweet and tender. If you read about the Sx variant of 6, you'll see that he is one, and also, next, of the social variant.

Here is your 8, dude, now admit that you are wrong:

[youtube=mgA95WN7tX8]1988 - Tupac Interview at 17 Years Old - Part 1[/youtube]

There's something about the body. His body's stance is not of the asserter 8.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

u r wromg end uv stry
    RCUAI
    ---------

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

RZA is INFJ.
    P.S You are off on a lot of the other artist aswell, but I dont have the time to help.
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

u r wromg end uv stry
    Ok. At least I would have tryed, but you're definetly too much stubborn in your stupidity and ignorance.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Ok. At least I would have tryed, but you're definetly too much stubborn in your stupidity and ignorance.
    i'm not stubborn.
    RCUAI
    ---------