• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

new show Terra Nova? some guesses?

liYA

anyone up for typing the characters only two shows have aired but i think we can come up with some ideas

i'm especially curious about the character elisabeth

deleted
These are just faint guesses don't take my word for it

Jim - ESTP
Elisabeth - INFJ
Maddy - ENTP
Commander Taylor - ESTx

G

Ginkgo

I watched the first 30 minutes and couldn't believe the man who was supposedly an ex-police would a. use the fact that he was an ex-police to try devaluing their suspicions and b. try to put up a fight when it was clear doing so would only prolong his sentence and the rest of the inevitable.

I'm not sure if I should keep watching only to be completely bewildered.

A

Anew Leaf

I sat through the first two hours and about 20 minutes tonight... and then I wandered away to do email.

It's just sooooo BORING! I can't believe I am saying that about a show that has dinosaurs and time travel.

Maybe Lost really has ruined me for all else....:overreact:

I agree that the main guy is an ESTP, and I can see INFJ for the chick... other than that I have more interest in trying to type the pteradactyls.

/is sad panda.