Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Sean Connery is not driven to etablish imersonal directives (Te) or to find impersonal truth (Ti).
    I don't think either of us have enough information to make that assessment

No. It's essentially an external process: empathy, sociability, scotish cause, form bonds etc. He leads from the heat by etablishing bonds with people, and is not aloof and uncontroling as Fo users are. He is straight-foward, organised and directive, but not impersonal: Fe-dom.
    Fi users are not aloof or controlling; Fe users on the other hand can be more controlling than Te users sometimes

Cliché. Actually many Fe users are authentic revolutionnary and iconoclast.
    but not in the same way. Fe users want to serve humanity Sean Connery just wants to do his thing. he is a darkworker

I think he's Sx/Sp. His lifestyle is too much reckless and restless to be an Sp-first.
    that makes more sense. I agree
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Ironic?
    Do I come off that way?

Not being ironic. I appreciate the post.

I dislike everyone in that band.
    I never liked the band that much, but how can you not like Slash? He embodies every corny rockstar cliche, and still manages to look cool.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I don't think either of us have enough information to make that assessment
    Possible.

Fi users are not aloof or controlling;
    Fi-dom are aloof and uncontrolling, Fi-aux are extrovert, sensitive and uncontrolling, Fi-3d or last are controling, directive and impersonal. Sean C is not any of theses.

Fe users on the other hand can be more controlling than Te users sometimes
    Yes. But not logical or impersonal. They work far more based on instincts, and are less on strategy.

but not in the same way. Fe users want to serve humanity Sean Connery just wants to do his thing. he is a darkworker
    Sean C is oriented toward groups causes. But Fe users don't necessarly want to serve humanity, even Hitler wanted onky to serve Germany. Us Fe-users can stay focused on a smaller perimeter.

that makes more sense. I agree
    He identifies him as So/Sx, why, but I'm sure he's not Sp-first.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Do I come off that way?

Not being ironic. I appreciate the post.
    Ok!

I never liked the band that much, but how can you not like Slash? He embodies every corny rockstar cliche, and still manages to look cool.
    I like the music a lot, but I'm not a fan of the musicians especially. They have something disturbing, even if Slash and Duff are less than the others. Axl Rose is probably the worst, plus i have the same enneatype than him, and indeed, we have many in common.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Possible.
    Fi-dom are aloof and uncontrolling, Fi-aux are extrovert, sensitive and uncontrolling, Fi-3d or last are controling, directive and impersonal. Sean C is not any of theses.
    Yes. But not logical or impersonal. They work far more based on instincts, and are less on strategy.
    Sean C is oriented toward groups causes. But Fe users don't necessarly want to serve humanity, even Hitler wanted onky to serve Germany. Us Fe-users can stay focused on a smaller perimeter.
    He identifies him as So/Sx, why, but I'm sure he's not Sp-first.
    Te users aren't always controlling of other people. often (as in the case of Sean Connery) it's self directed and not infringed upon others
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Te users aren't always controlling of other people. often (as in the case of Sean Connery) it's self directed and not infringed upon others
    "Controlling" does'nt necessarly mean infrigment on others, but simply that you are at ease being in contol, dend imersonal directives and be the boss.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

"Controlling" does'nt necessarly mean infrigment on others, but simply that you are at ease being in contol, dend imersonal directives and be the boss.
    Sean Connery seems like he would be very comfortable in such a position.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Sean Connery seems like he would be very comfortable in such a position.
    Normal. He is a 8, but that does'nt mean it is his preference to be logical and impersonal.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Normal. He is a 8, but that does'nt mean it is his preference to be logical and impersonal.
    he seems logical and detached to me, but less so because he's Sx
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram

Rather late in the day to respond! I'm really interested in Sean Connery and have been trying to guess his type for a while. Because he's so charismatic it's quite hard to sort of see underneath. From interviews he seems quite soft-spoken and introverted. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okElBcoLjZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrJVESI8KjY

My guess is introvert but an extremely confident one, so he comes across as extrovert sometimes, and certainly can on film. From anecdotes he seems to be quite logic driven and can be quite harsh, for instance this from Michael Caine, who relates a story about Sean putting someone down in slightly over-brutal fashion! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJXPZak75WY

I'm thinking ISTP? He seems quite free-wheeling in his life, bouncing around from job to job in his youth, which doesn't suggest a J preference. Also he's an extremely good athlete (bodybuilder, highly rated footballer), which fits the ISTP archetype. Although he's thoughtful, he doesn't seem overly intuitive or rely on his intuition. Seems more based in the world of facts and reality.

(Edit) In that first Youtube link the interviewer mentions him being so casual he's practically falling apart at times - this would fit an XXXP. And also that he's not living up to the bond stereotype by not grabbing girls in bars (obvs he was getting ladies but not in the obnoxious fashion you'd expect). This further supports him being an I.

Finally, and this is a bit tenuous, him being an ISTP supports him slipping into and personifying the James Bond role so well , which is the archetypal ISTP. Obvs you could argue he's an actor so it doesn't mean much, but he does seem to play the part very naturally. Ie resourceful, good improviser, decisive, doesn't overthink his decisions. Risk taker, enjoys adrenaline-fuelled things. I wouldn't defend this point too much tho.