Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Feelers seek conflict too. Even more than thinkers since feelers are driven to fight for their values while thinkers are cool headed and hardly make a big deal about this. To take a conflict in stride is not a mark of T at all, and Sean C is driven by feelings, he leads from the heart, not from the head.
    - he is not driven by conflict, he simply finds it amusing because he's an 8
    - he is extremely cool headed , much more so than an Fe dom
    - Fi users fight for their values, Fe users do not. that is a case for ENTJ more than ENFJ
    at least we agree that he is blatantly Sx/Sp
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - he is not driven by conflict, he simply finds it amusing because he's an 8
    I talked about feeler as a general rules, not especially him. Sean C just don't seek to avoid it. He stay on his stance about violence on women, and is strong but is apeasing and smooth at the same time.

he is extremely cool headed , much more so than an Fe dom
    He's barely more cool-headed than Mufasa, anoter ENFJ 8w9. Barbra Walters is ESFJ, her. And an 8w7.

- Fi users fight for their values, Fe users do not. that is a case for ENTJ more than ENFJ
    Classic misunderstanding of Fe.

at least we agree that he is blatantly Sx/Sp
    Yes.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Yeah, Dean's style is different. He was just commenting on an early Dean, who worked his way into the same crowds when they were younger, and actually would do things like mimic him in the same room. Like he was a shadow Brando couldn't shake off. Everyone has that kind of person in their life, I think. Brando had good comments about him though before he died.. that he finally found himself around the time Giant was made.

Anyways.. I don't really have a point other than to say it seemed like the way Brando handled it was cold. Like a T might do. But maybe that would annoy anyone.
    What's your Enneatype Kdude, by the way? You seem 9w8 to me.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Your guess is as good as mine. I don't really look into it much, other than tests and basic descriptions.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

yeah, he seems 9w8 Sp/Sx
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I talked about feeler as a general rules, not especially him. Sean C just don't seek to avoid it. He stay on his stance about violence on women, and is strong but is apeasing and smooth at the same time.
    He's barely more cool-headed than Mufasa, anoter ENFJ 8w9. Barbra Walters is ESFJ, her. And an 8w7.
    Classic misunderstanding of Fe.
    Yes.
    he's much more cool headed than Mufasa and he isn't appeasing at all. he is tactful and charming, but so are many ENTJs. not all people with good social skills are Fs. Sean Connery's values are personal and come from the self like an Fi user. Fe users draw their values from their social groups, community and what is "acceptable"
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    he's much more cool headed than Mufasa
    Because he's Sx/Sp and Mufasa is Sx/So, but other than that, they are very similars.

and he isn't appeasing at all. he is tactful and charming, but so are many ENTJs. not all people with good social skills are Fs.
    Sean Connery is not driven to etablish imersonal directives (Te) or to find impersonal truth (Ti).

Sean Connery's values are personal and come from the self like an Fi user.
    No. It's essentially an external process: empathy, sociability, scotish cause, form bonds etc. He leads from the heat by etablishing bonds with people, and is not aloof and uncontroling as Fo users are. He is straight-foward, organised and directive, but not impersonal: Fe-dom.

Fe users draw their values from their social groups, community and what is "acceptable"
    Cliché. Actually many Fe users are authentic revolutionnary and iconoclast.

[quote]yeah, he seems 9w8 Sp/Sx[/quoite]

I think he's Sx/Sp. His lifestyle is too much reckless and restless to be an Sp-first.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Your guess is as good as mine. I don't really look into it much, other than tests and basic descriptions.
    According to what you say and your apparent behavior, who used to be an hardcore party drunk with agressives tendencies who sent you in jail and to be a consumate optimistic, chill nice guy. You are also daydreaming, but hearthy and sensual at the same time. Plus, you tend to see every side of a question as equally valuable and feel confortable with that (like in this post ). Sounds 9w8 to me. You remind me Slash and Bob Marley, some sort.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

According to what you say and your apparent behavior, who used to be an hardcore party drunk with agressives tendencies who sent you in jail and to be a consumate optimistic, chill nice guy. You are also daydreaming, but hearthy and sensual at the same time. Plus, you tend to see every side of a question as equally valuable and feel confortable with that (like in this post ). Sounds 9w8 to me. You remind me Slash and Bob Marley, some sort.
    Well now..

Thanks for that. I'm glad you didn't say Axl Rose. Slash is the only one I like in that band.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Well now..

Thanks for that.
    Ironic?

I'm glad you didn't say Axl Rose. Slash is the only one I like in that band.
    I dislike everyone in that band.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%