• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous SPs and SJs from 1800-1900

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hemingway, Miller, and both of the Fitzgeralds were all SPs, but they were also not considered 19th century writers since they were all either babies or in utero.

Agatha Christie also early 20th century writer = ISFJ.

Hemingway is the most S (and yes, definitely SP, probably ESTP) writer I can think of. :D I totally love The Old Man and the Sea, and The Snows of Kilimanjaro, but otherwise have never found him appealing.

ISFJ seems quite likely for Agatha Christie, or maybe ISTJ?