• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Martin Luther King. Introvert or Extrovert

Martin Luther King

• ENFJ

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • other introvert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other extrovert

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
was he an introvert or an extrovert

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
As in ESFJ or ISFJ - those are the only two likely candidates for his MBTI type.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Frat Boy and Civil Rights Activist? Yeah, definitely one in the same.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Martin Luther King was a extrovert and Fe dom ENFJ. At one point she seemed like a introvert or INFJ like Gandhi or Nelson Mandela. But no he's a classic Fe dom and ENFJ for sure. So yeah that's my vote.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
As in ESFJ or ISFJ - those are the only two likely candidates for his MBTI type.

Not even close, MLK was a future oriented, perceptive Ni user. Martin was a ENFJ and Fe dom and Ni aux.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Oh the anti-Semites are back.

GeorgeG

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I don't see Ni at all. He seems more Ne actually. Fe-Ne like most enneagram 2's who partition their attention more outward because they're a compliant type and a rejection type--very strongly outwardly focused...I agree with ESFJ. I doubt ISFJ though because of what I just mentioned. His vision seems more reliant on gathering patterns broadly, that's why it was kind of a more unorthodox way to protest (also way too image clean for an 8). It wasn't as involved in building up the pattern, boring a hole, as Ni.

Are the only types that are outright options on the poll both of the NFJ's just because he was a civil rights leader? Probably.

I remember reading that in he compared himself to the prophets and told his wife she should let him cheat on her because he helped so many people, it was the least she could do. The least he was owed. Which makes me think he's a 2. An 8 wouldn't justify and a 1 wouldn't frame it as being owed something, instead they would try to make it seem like they were doing the right thing in anger. But mostly to themselves, unlike an image type. He doesn't seem as concerned with matters of assertiveness as much as he does with his image too.