• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Norah Jones

Black Hole Sun

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I was thinking INFX.

But I suck at typing soo..

What do you all think?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I'm not great at typing and I really would love to see her typed as NF. My biased opinion agrees with infj or infp. LOL

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My instinct is more ISFP but then I haven't seen a lot of interviews with her.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

I don't know her all that well, but ISFP/INFJ 9w1 could work. :yes: There's kind of a smooth solidity about her... Natural, free-flowing but discreet.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Lets take this opportunity to give everyone a crash course on MBTI Typing. Don't worry about accuracy in this segment - it doesn't matter about being correct, because this is MBTI - right? Right. Now, moving along:
  • If s/he is a musical artist of any kind, start with the ISFP.
  • Did the celebrity start his career as a comedian? Is s/he weird and funny? ENTP
  • Boringly normal: ISFJ or ISTJ
  • Righteous? INFJ Self-Righteous? ENFJ
  • If that smile you just saw was a bit too large and they have some "sassiness" (in other words loud and fun)? ESFJ
  • Could they have cut their wrist in high school? INFP Did they skip wrist for books? Or they're just strange, and wear glasses? INTP
  • Way too much energy, and/or quite possibly gay or permanently high if a male? ENFP
  • Shallow, loud, and dumb? ESFP
  • They win big, they lose big? They probably were bullies in high school and grew up to have a drinking problem? ESTP

That said, she is likely an INFJ.

Zither Keys

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Just so you know, I ADORE Norah Jones (who doesn't?) Her songs are amazing. And quite difficult to learn on the piano :/ But you can't really know what she is exactly unless she takes the Jung-Briggs test herself and posts it on the interwebz... which isn't very likely lol.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And the clock struck midnight.

Black Hole Sun

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Lets take this opportunity to give everyone a crash course on MBTI Typing. Don't worry about accuracy in this segment - it doesn't matter about being correct, because this is MBTI - right? Right. Now, moving along:
  • If s/he is a musical artist of any kind, start with the ISFP.
  • Did the celebrity start his career as a comedian? Is s/he weird and funny? ENTP
  • Boringly normal: ISFJ or ISTJ
  • Righteous? INFJ Self-Righteous? ENFJ
  • If that smile you just saw was a bit too large and they have some "sassiness" (in other words loud and fun)? ESFJ
  • Could they have cut their wrist in high school? INFP Did they skip wrist for books? Or they're just strange, and wear glasses? INTP
  • Way too much energy, and/or quite possibly gay or permanently high if a male? ENFP
  • Shallow, loud, and dumb? ESFP
  • They win big, they lose big? They probably were bullies in high school and grew up to have a drinking problem? ESTP

That said, she is likely an INFJ.

Lol loved the descriptions.

I think I am going to have to agree with you in say INFJ.

I think she maybe a 9w1 Sp/Sx, but idk.