• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the Eurodance Artists!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
type the following Eurodance Artists. you can type either the musical group as a whole or the individual members
Sonique
Real McCoy
Ace of Base
E Type
La Cream
La Bouche
Melanie C
Charlotte Perelli/Charlotte Nilsson
La Bouche

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
> Ace of Base
Linn Berggren - ESTP

> La Bouche
ISFP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
> Ace of Base
Linn Berggren - ESTP
really? I've never seen an interview of her, but in all of her music videos she's a total ISFP 9w1 Sx/Sp

> La Bouche
ISFP
agreed. enneagram wise I had Melanie Thornton as an 8w9 Sx/Sp and the guy as a 3w4 or 9w8 Sx/Sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she's too not emotional to be F

not all Fs are emotional, that's simply a correlation. INFJs in particular can be some of the least emotional people you'll meet. ISFPs and ENFPs can also be fairly non emotional. her movements have a sensual grace to them that I've really only seen in IFPs (if she turned out to be ESTP in real life, I would be VERY surprised)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Solid Base: ESFP 7w8 Sx/So